• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
IamaEen.png

A+

Pudding really is one of the best characters Oda has written in a while. Subverting the princess trope he so often uses is a simple yet brilliant idea.

I know it's unlikely but I really want to see all 4 yonkos in the same place at once. It wasn't until Marineford that we got all the Warlords and Admirals in one place so maybe we'll have to wait until another war arc to see something of that magnitude again.

Ray Down

Banned
Pudding is so good, let's make her a straw hat!

I assume now Pudding mass memory manipulation is about Mother Carmel rather than Lola.

MiTYH

Don't know if this was said, but I found this on Reddit and absolutely love the idea. From u/Willster328:

Mother Caramel is really called that because "Mother" is a title since she's a nun. She was connected to a church somehow. That is somehow connected to Kuma and his Bible.

So, not full on the Bible thing, although making BM linked to Kuma is interesting. But Mother Caramel being a Nun? BM being an orphan? I'm all for those ideas

- "Loose lips sink ships." Like a boss. lol

- Sanji is doing exactly what I expected him to do. lol At least he's partially aware that it's all an act.
- I didn't realize that they would be hiding inside of Capone. It makes perfect sense, too.
- Mother Caramel is a nun. The plot thickens! Maybe Big Mom was raised in an orphanage when she was a child. Strong possibility we'll get a flashback when the picture is broken.
- LOL at the dude who collapsed of fright from asking Big Mom about Caramel.
- RIP Doorwoman

IHaveIce

Banned
- "Loose lips sink ships." Like a boss. lol

- Sanji is doing exactly what I expected him to do. lol At least he's partially aware that it's all an act.
- I didn't realize that they would be hiding inside of Capone. It makes perfect sense, too.
- Mother Caramel is a nun. The plot thickens! Maybe Big Mom was raised in an orphanage when she was a child. Strong possibility we'll get a flashback when the picture is broken.
- LOL at the dude who collapsed of fright from asking Big Mom about Caramel.
- RIP Doorwoman

Didn't the dude got knocked out by haki?
Also the Nun theory seems very likely

I'm never leaving this ship.

Even if she turns out good, redeemable or evil to the bone I want this.

I'm not either. We could have a Buggy-Mr.3 situation (Impel down) in which she tries to sabotage the SH but then learns to love them in her wicked way.

This is really pushing too far, but this is neogaf
#believe

Metal B

Don't know if this was said, but I found this on Reddit and absolutely love the idea. From u/Willster328:

So, not full on the Bible thing, although making BM linked to Kuma is interesting. But Mother Caramel being a Nun? BM being an orphan? I'm all for those ideas
Big Mom being an orphan would explain, why she is so obsessed in creating a big family. The best villains have an relatable goal, which they twist and corrupt, until it turns evil. Maybe a perversion of Whitebeard's wish for a family.

marmoka

Banned
She's going to stay her interesting self right on whole cake island. Ship don't need another robin

You're jealous because Robin is one of the most important and charismatic characters in One Piece, and Sanji is... Well... Another Strawhat.

Just kidding dude. Don't take this seriously.

You're jealous because Robin is one of the most important and charismatic characters in One Piece, and Sanji is... Well... Another Strawhat.

Just kidding dude. Don't take this seriously.
You didn't need that spoiler tag lol you lost me at you're jealous when talking about robin

Ray Down

Banned
To be fair I'm half joking cause I can just imagine the type of funny shit having Pudding on the crew would bring.

But she needs more development to really be considered a serious candidate like a dream, redemption and other shit; but she is easily more interesting of a character then any of the other recent Nakama candidates.

More unique design with the third eye and different face structure most of the time, a potential past with the Lola stuff and Big Mom, a power that makes her unique race in the OP world which we still don't know its true potential, a DF that has the potential for shenanigans in this arc for more twists or wacky stuff later with BM, Lola or the crew, a subversion of the pink haired useless in-distress princess we have gotten, personality with her acting and evil side that interesting and different.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Smoothie is legitimately terrifying

Man God

Non-Canon Member
To be fair I'm half joking cause I can just imagine the type of funny shit having Pudding on the crew would bring.

But she needs more development to really be considered a serious candidate like a dream, redemption and other shit; but she is easily more interesting of a character then any of the other recent Nakama candidates.

More unique design with the third eye and different face structure most of the time, a potential past with the Lola stuff and Big Mom, a power that makes her unique race in the OP world which we still don't know its true potential, a DF that has the potential for shenanigans in this arc for more twists or wacky stuff later with BM, Lola or the crew, a subversion of the pink haired useless in-distress princess we have gotten, personality with her acting and evil side that interesting and different.

Is she more interesting than Gastino?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
The assassination will fail, but the rescue will succeed. Big Mom will try to cheer herself up by opening the Tamatebako. When it explodes in her face and she remembers that the straw hats gave it to her... Oh man.

RIP Totland?

It's a meme :D

Oh. Is that the new meme the kids are gawking about? lol jk

The assassination will fail, but the rescue will succeed. Big Mom will try to cheer herself up by opening the Tamatebako. When it explodes in her face and she remembers that the straw hats gave it to her... Oh man.

Cue to a close-up of the cartoonish soot-covered face of Linlin screaming "I'll get you for this, Straw Hat!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom