• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Thread (redux)

Man God

Non-Canon Member
He's done it a lot against Doflamingo. He's saved like 10 different people in this arc with it and killed Trebol with it.

It's how he survived getting shot about a dozen times. Made a Room about as big as the plateau and switched himself with a mook, switching back when Luffy arrived and playing dead.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Nobody. Ever. Dies. In the present. In One Piece.

People will try to claim Monet & Vergo, but they were never outright said to be dead.
Besides, people have survived worse than a stab to the heart. Luffy got a chakram to the back of the head and went on fighting and that was waaaaaay back in Syrup Village (manga only, anime changed it to catching it in his teeth).

Man God

Non-Canon Member
How did you forget how Law's power works?
Unless you somehow haven't been paying any attention to one of the most prominent characters in the past two arcs.

To be fair, he really doesn't start the whole using it for person to person teleportation until pretty deep in the arc. I actually just caught up on the last thirty episodes or so and he doesn't start doing it until about twenty or so ago. Before then he mainly switches body parts and stabs people.

Dugna

How did you forget how Law's power works?
Unless you somehow haven't been paying any attention to one of the most prominent characters in the past two arcs.

If there's no grave, they're not dead.

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Pell

latest

Even with a grave they're not dead :D

To be fair, he really doesn't start the whole using it for person to person teleportation until pretty deep in the arc. I actually just caught up on the last thirty episodes or so and he doesn't start doing it until about twenty or so ago. Before then he mainly switches body parts and stabs people.

He used it on Doflamingo near the beginning of the arc when he was about to kill everyone on the Thousand Sunny.

ffdgh

So is this the week luffy finally beats doffy or is that next week? Been avoiding the anime for a month due to the "10 minute" recharge.
KuGsj.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
No... episode... and it's the... one that... FUCK! Damn it!

*sighs* At least the manga had a new chapter.

Bleh the wait still sucks.

Have been going back through some of the Summit War arc while waiting. I got tired of the arc after marathoning through most of it that near the end of it I skipped over all of the Luffy, Ace and Sabo backstory so I'm just going through that now.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16

Have been going back through some of the Summit War arc while waiting. I got tired of the arc after marathoning through most of it that near the end of it I skipped over all of the Luffy, Ace and Sabo backstory so I'm just going through that now.

Good. The Luffy/Ace/Sabo backstory stuff is amazing

Moaradin

That's a great backstory

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Hands Up! and Brand New World are my favorites.

Also used for the shortest amount of time

Believe is such top tier that it doesn't even count

Hands Up! is probably my favorite as well. Been watching One Piece openings a lot lately because I keep randomly getting one of the songs stuck in my head and I have to actually listen to it to get it out.

Top 5 is probably:

1. Hands Up!
2. One Day (like it a lot with subs)
3. Share the World
4. We Fight Together
5. Brand New World

Also like the current opening a decent amount.

Top Bottom