• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

MANUELF

Banned
How difficult is the 1 stamina one time only battle? Would it be doable with two Baccarat captains? If yes, is there anyone that currently has Baccarat as their captain that would be willing to add me?

Not hard at all, I have her already evolved if you want to add me

Hana-Bi

Need to stop running Baccarats fortnight. Too many skill books but no box space. :(

Got more Mr.Tanaka copies than Dice copies and aready got 3 LL skill books in my few runs (already max skilled him).

^^
You might wanna put that in the email code. Otherwise you are probably gonna get tons of Id added friends from Non-GAFers.
There's really no rush, though you do get gems for clearing islands so you might want to keep that in mind when sugos come around. I clear them ASAP so I can farm the story characters, but even then there's not a lot of vital ones in there. Magellan's a really nice get from this island as a beatstick, but there's no content that "requires" him yet.

The very shortlist of must-get story characters are probably Mr. 3, Mr. 2, Mr. 1, Miss Doublefinger, Crocodile (2 copies), Enel, Lucci (for his QCK evo), and Moria (for his 4-star evo). And even then a lot of those can be covered with some RRs or other assorted characters.

Thanks for write-up. RedBoot. Yeah, I usually find myself fortnights and extra islands more than story ones but when there is sugofest coming up I rush through few story islands to get some gems.

Need to stop running Baccarats fortnight. Too many skill books but no box space. :(

Got more Mr.Tanaka copies than Dice copies and aready got 3 LL skill books in my few runs (already max skilled him).

Sometimes I like to imagine a world where the only fortnight dropable legend skill books aren't SW Shanks, Marco, or LL.

Adeptrain

meh. Using Bacaratt for turtle hunting is not worth it...at all :/ The extra turtles are nice..but it's so, so, so very slow!!! I can do a run 3x faster with my Sengoku team and get more turtles overall with more runs. She's great for hunting evo mats and easy runs though :) Mine's evolved and sitting around lvl 40 if anyone wants to use her. 492,383,762 if you wanna add.

meh. Using Bacaratt for turtle hunting is not worth it...at all :/ The extra turtles are nice..but it's so, so, so very slow!!! I can do a run 3x faster with my Sengoku team and get more turtles overall with more runs. She's great for hunting evo mats and easy runs though :) Mine's evolved and sitting around lvl 40 if anyone wants to use her. 492,383,762 if you wanna add.

I think she's ideal for easy non-timed maps.

Something like turtle time or restaurant le crap is minmaxed best by speed teams to get in more runs in the end.

Talking about Barracat, spent an entire stamina bar without getting her to drop. >:T

MiTYH

Talking about Barracat, spent an entire stamina bar without getting her to drop. >:T

Yeah it took me... 5 or 6 runs to get one of her to drop, plus all the lower staminas. Easy fortnight, and I got 3 copies of Dice, but low droprate for her. Hell, I got TWO log luffy books in that time!

But I got her. Evolved her, used one of the 4 meats I have to max her (why not? I'll use her and we're getting more anyway). Ran the rate-the-app island with double leads, got nothing extra. Ah well, in time she'll prove her use.

RalchAC

Yeah it took me... 5 or 6 runs to get one of her to drop, plus all the lower staminas. Easy fortnight, and I got 3 copies of Dice, but low droprate for her. Hell, I got TWO log luffy books in that time!

But I got her. Evolved her, used one of the 4 meats I have to max her (why not? I'll use her and we're getting more anyway). Ran the rate-the-app island with double leads, got nothing extra. Ah well, in time she'll prove her use.

What time did you use? I'm yet to clear 30 stamina, but there was an interesting PSY team on Reddit.

I think I'll farm either story mode or Coliseum Urogue until skill up.

MiTYH

What time did you use? I'm yet to clear 30 stamina, but there was an interesting PSY team on Reddit.

You mean team? Rainbow INTHawk slashers. Really minimal stalling, I have HW Zoro and Doffy maxed, so I use Zoro to delay, Doffy to swap and beat the final stage in 2. Doesnt even matter if Dice hits me or not.

I'm just powering through with a power-based mihawk int team:

inthawk/inthawk
arlong/doffy
hallozoro/slashcroc

It's not a particularly difficult fortnight, if you save some matching orbs for turn 6 you'll demolish dice completely.

I only died once cause I didn't notice Barakat sometimes blinds you & ended up paralyzed and blinded cause I accidentally got her down to -20% while blinded.

But aside from that slip up you can easily power through with a fairly generic slasher beatstick team.

MANUELF

Banned
I cleared 30 stamina with a Double Enel team since Dice and his huge ammount of health and attack power was the hardest part, was pretty simple with that team

RalchAC

You mean team? Rainbow INTHawk slashers. Really minimal stalling, I have HW Zoro and Doffy maxed, so I use Zoro to delay, Doffy to swap and beat the final stage in 2. Doesnt even matter if Dice hits me or not.

Yeah, my phone autocorrect messed it up. Or I messed up and the autocorrect chose the wrong word.

In any case. Thanks to you all! I'll give it a try. I'll wait until 1/2 stamina week before farming Baccarat though.

MiTYH

I'm just powering through with a power-based mihawk int team:

inthawk/inthawk
arlong/doffy
hallozoro/slashcroc

It's not a particularly difficult fortnight, if you save some matching orbs for turn 6 you'll demolish dice completely.

I only died once cause I didn't notice Barakat sometimes blinds you & ended up paralyzed and blinded cause I accidentally got her down to -20% while blinded.

But aside from that slip up you can easily power through with a fairly generic slasher beatstick team.

If that's young arlong, it's the same team I use, except I have Raid Momonga instead of slasherdile

linkent

Driven Doffy team is extremely fun but high risk when missing on perfect.
Doing this safely with Barto striker team.
Is there any good aoe striker?

MiTYH

Oh man, so close! Got my 5 snails today, and got a Red, Black, Yellow, Green turtle. Last one was.... cola. I think that's a sign of my sugo luck tonight, but to hell with it I'm still in for a multipull!

Anyway, going back to try and finish Imepl Down today. Farming Baccarat will happen next week at 1/2 stamina and skillup

EDIT: Aannnd just walked into ch 10 of imepl down with Baccarat lead. Welp, goodbye 10 stamina.

Majukun

so,after testing baccarat with the pig island (needed to evolve some characters to free some space in the storage) i'd say that a double evolved baccarat has at least a 30% chance of duplicating something

also,i don't know if it's bad luck or what,but it never duplicates the last drop

screenshot_2016-11-23nlsjo.png

Whee. Would've preferred a dupe tome, though.

Baccarat's FN is pretty easy. Nice change of pace from Dr. Indigo and Film Z, if you ask me. Unfortunately, I don't have any of the skill book characters except Ivankov, so I probably won't be running it that much. Already got all the characters.

MANUELF

Banned
Got the sea cat from Nanohana chapter 1 so now I have all the characters available in Alubarna oficially :D
(silver Mr 3 excluded since I pulled his Evolved form)

Also got no meat snail today so that will be it until my stamina recover
Tomorrow lets Get Chess and Wapol to complete Drum Island and no I wont farm for Dr Kureha I am not that crazy

bjork

Got all the Tesoro characters while clearing out the different stamina tiers. But I think I'm gonna try and farm books for Gladius and Diamante, so I might just spend a lot of time there.

Got the sea cat from Nanohana chapter 1 so now I have all the characters available in Alubarna oficially :D
(silver Mr 3 excluded since I pulled his Evolved form)

Also got no meat snail today so that will be it until my stamina recover
Tomorrow lets Get Chess and Wapol to complete Drum Island and no I wont farm for Dr Kureha I am not that crazy

I know it's rng, but it you manage Chess on your first day trying I'm gonna be annoyed at this game. It took me weeks of waiting for 2x drop days to get him to drop.

Though, when I went for Kureha, it wasn't so bad. Maybe 10-15 runs iirc?

RedBoot

Whoo, finally got Magellan. Only took about 40 runs. :p Outside of Sentoumaru, who I still don't have after 40+ runs, that's the longest it's taken for me to get someone since Enel (and Maggy shows up twice in his stage, so that's even worse). The title for 30 clears is "Friendship Flower," for anyone curious.

Going to take some shots at Hannybal then do more Baccarat until Kid farming resumes tonight.

MANUELF

Banned
I know it's rng, but it you manage Chess on your first day trying I'm gonna be annoyed at this game. It took me weeks of waiting for 2x drop days to get him to drop.

Though, when I went for Kureha, it wasn't so bad. Maybe 10-15 runs iirc?
If I get them fast enough I will try for Dr Kureha, after all I got Mr 1 and Doublefinger the same day :D

Hana-Bi

Yes, got lucky with Monet sockets and only need one bind socket to max her. Will try to max her and then socket Trebol for my Doffy team. :)

Aw I got no extra drops with my double barakat team, je suis tres sad.

easy island that I can just stomp through + no more meat snails suddenly makes the game ... normal again.

Can't remember the last time I felt "oh, out of stamina already..?"

mileS

Good luck to everyone this sugo! I for one am going all in. This will be the first time I can do a multi-pull. On top of that I get to do 2 of them! Very excited because I need a good few of the boosted units.

Good luck to everyone this sugo! I for one am going all in. This will be the first time I can do a multi-pull. On top of that I get to do 2 of them! Very excited because I need a good few of the boosted units.

Any idea how long left? I'm really hoping for Law but prepared to leave without him and expecting so. Got 2 multi's as well and never done one before. Hopefully I get something good enough to pull me back in.

MANUELF

Banned
I will wait for people pulls before pulling myself, is most likely a trap sugo because everyone has enough gems for a multi and Bamco knows it

Whoo, finally got Magellan. Only took about 40 runs. :p Outside of Sentoumaru, who I still don't have after 40+ runs, that's the longest it's taken for me to get someone since Enel (and Maggy shows up twice in his stage, so that's even worse). The title for 30 clears is "Friendship Flower," for anyone curious.

Going to take some shots at Hannybal then do more Baccarat until Kid farming resumes tonight.

I'm on something like 43+ runs right now and still no Magellan. I haven't even gotten trolled yet either, just an endless sea of nothingness.

Majukun

I will wait for people pulls before pulling myself, is most likely a trap sugo because everyone has enough gems for a multi and Bamco knows it

fact is,if they can make trap-sugo and are willing to do it, what stops them to make every sugofest a trap-fest?

MANUELF

Banned
Got:
Mr Prince
Rakuyo
Koza
Whitey Bay
Mr Prince again
Monet
Ms Wednesday
Kyros
Zoro 4*
GP Usopp
Doma
All of those on my new account

Kumo

Not worth pulling only for that 6* character you want imo, unless you plan on dedicating at least 2 or more multipulls towards that sugo. Anyone else remember triple boost Fuji?

.....good luck to those who are pulling though!

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I did 1 pull.

Dupe Inthawk.

I guess I could give this one bind/despair/poison/stage damage

MANUELF

Banned
Did a multi on my main account after seeing what I got on my new one, got
5* SW Zoro(New)
5* 3D2Y Nami(New)
5* Rakuyo(New)
4* Doma(New)
4* Ivankov(New)
4* Ivankov(Dupe)
4* Impact Usopp(Dupe)
4* Vivi(Dupe)
4* Señor Pink(Dupe)
4* Señor Pink(Dupe)
4* Mr 3(Dupe)

My multi was a monkey pawn one, all golds but half of them were dupes.....

Awful Sugo. 23 pulls and around 8 were dupes of the main crew at either base or evolved form. No legends, got a couple yellow slashers finally though. Also got a few cards I know nothing about like another type of DEX Zoro and a yellow (forgotten type) Brooke. These any use?

MANUELF

Banned
Looking at it the new units I got are all great so I cant complain but getting Señor Pink twice when it was my only boosted unit is pretty harsh

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
I've been away for so many months I decided "fuck it" and did an 11-pull. I don't think I did very well, but maybe some of you folks can give me some insight - only one Red paper:

Kuma
Corazon (new)
Story Zoro
Dream Chaser Zoro (new)
Kyros (new)
Buffalo (new)
Doma (new)
Koza
Jewelry Bonny
Nojiko
Story Usopp

I didn't exactly expect Law or Whitebeard, but considering I've been away for I think 8-9 months it's a bummer to only pull 5 new units.

Corazon seems like a top tier (the best?) healer - so I think I'm safe to dump all my RCV candy onto him. None of the rest feel like they'll earn a spot onto any of my A-teams, but I freely admit I could totally be missing something.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Well I got Legend Lucci, but I don't want to do his fortnight whenever it'll comeback, should I feed it book things?

mileS

1st multi
4* Chaka (3 per sugo min)
4* Kumadori (dupe)
3* Chaka
5* Funk Brothers (new)
4* Kyros (new)
5* Doma (dupe)
4* Senor Pink (new)
4* Mansherry (new)

5* Koala (dupe)
4* Violet (new)
4* Whitey Bay (new, finally. getting annoyed at all the new units I have to evolve tho)

2nd
5* Hack (dupe)
5* Koala (free to everyone this sugo)
4* Orlumbus (new)
4* Sugar (new)
5* Marco the Phoenix (new)
4* Tabasco star Usopp
4* Heavy point Chopper
4* Shanks
4* Senor Pink (dupe now)
4* Drake
3* Mr. 3

I ain't even mad. Not sure how good some of those new combo units are. Game is making me work to evolve everything lol. Really happy about Sugar and Marco regardless. Good luck everyone!

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Hmm are any of these good:

Sugar
Senor Pink
Kumadori
Roronora zoo streaming wolf swords
Fukuro
Miss Wednesday
Mr 2 Bon clay
Emporio ivankov
Gecko Moria
Helmeppo

All are new but don't think any are noteworthy ...

Top Bottom