• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OnePlus One GAF Invite list.

Con_Smith

Banned
Got an Invite for the 64 gig sandstone black. Didn't know invites and e-mails expire in 24 hours so someone please take this off my hands quick I don't want it to go to waste. First PM gets it.

vctor182

Wow, thanks for the code guys but they expire too soon and I didn't see this thread until today so they no longer work. Still looking for one!

colt92

Neo Member
Guys, tomorrow February 10th at 12AM PST/8AM GMT and for 24 hours, an invite won't be required to buy an OPO. Both versions will be available.

devjin

Yeh, every Tuesday, starting tomorrow, you will be able to buy OPO without an invite!

Every Tuesday, we will open up sales for 24 hours, starting at 8 am London time (midnight in Los Angeles; 4 pm in Hong Kong). The OnePlus One will be available without an invite in both 16GB Silk White and 64GB Sandstone Black.

This doesn’t mean that our beloved invite system is going away, and it will continue to be the standard method for purchasing the One during the remaining 6 days of the week. And, you will still receive invites to share with friends whenever you buy a One, even on Tuesdays.

Thanks Dejin.

It's beautiful.

1zKj1f7.jpg

Shiggy

Nobody needs invites anymore due to Tuesdays. Yet my Galaxy S3 died today and I would love to receive an invite - no begging of course ;)

T-Rex.

Banned
Current phone has stopped working so I need a new one ASAP. I know you don't need an invite on Tuesday's to get one, but if anyone has a spare invite (UK if region matters) then I'd love to get it please.

souffe

Neo Member
hey can anyone help me out with a 16 gig white invite, I need it bad, because of some problems with my paypal account I missed the sale yesterday, been waiting to get this thing for months

i-Jest

So yesterday I visited the website. I didn't know they open orders for both models without an invite on Tuesdays. Thia is good to know. Someone probably mentioned this already but I haven't gone through the 50 plus pages in this thread. For those that didn't know now you do.

beat

So yesterday I visited the website. I didn't know they open orders for both models without an invite on Tuesdays. Thia is good to know. Someone probably mentioned this already but I haven't gone through the 50 plus pages in this thread. For those that didn't know now you do.
Or the very post right before yours either.

Bloodember

I have two invites for the 64GB Sandstone Black Oneplus One.

Quote this post to see the invites.

No longer available

and

USED

They are only good for two days, so get them quick.

One left, and fixed, was missing a letter.

Pimpwerx

I'm trying to buy one tonight. For $300, it's a good deal. I just hope I can get one before the inventory runs out again. Their service is not very good. PEACE.

Bloodember

Yes. I don't think you need to log in though, you can checkout as a guest and use your credit card. I might be wrong though.

Top Bottom