• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OnePlus One GAF Invite list.

Basslover

Anyone got an invite?

I want to buy one and I also missed on the holiday sale thing, I tried to buy one, but my ordered was cancelled because I spent too much time to buy it as I was considering other phones and didn't know that the invite system was still a thing :(

So I would really appreciate an invite, I will be in the states for three weeks and was planning to buy it and have it shipped there.

EDIT: Put my name on the list, I will be giving 2 back to gaffers.

I hope this doesn't count as begging. If if does I will delete this post (Please don't ban me!)

Thanks!

My girlfriend's Nexus 5 died more than 2 months ago and she's been phoneless since then, waiting for christmas to get a OnePlus One.

She was promised an invite from someone a while back and was going to order it today, but turns out they don't have any. She's very in love with the OPO and I would appreciate it immensely if a fellow gaffer could give me an invite for her. All our invites would go to other gaffers as well.

Can you imagine the pain of being phoneless for more than 2 months? :p

PS: It's even more painful when you see that it was open 5 days ago, lol :(

Tripon

My girlfriend's Nexus 5 died more than 2 months ago and she's been phoneless since then, waiting for christmas to get a OnePlus One.

She was promised an invite from someone a while back and was going to order it today, but turns out they don't have any. She's very in love with the OPO and I would appreciate it immensely if a fellow gaffer could give me an invite for her. All our invites would go to other gaffers as well.

Can you imagine the pain of being phoneless for more than 2 months? :p

PS: It's even more painful when you see that it was open 5 days ago, lol :(

They will probably open orders again for Christmas.

Engell

Just to let you all know that i was able to buy the 64gb phone today without any invite at all.. so i guess you should try as well ;-)

Engell

Just got this in the inbox from One plus

Today marks our first birthday, and it’s amazing how fast time flies. There are so many things we’d like to share with you, so here’s a particularly long newsletter (but full of wonder and joy!).
For the first part of our grand celebration, the OnePlus One is now available without invites while supplies last. All accessories are 11% off, so now is the perfect time to snatch up that case or pair of earphones you’ve been eyeing. We’re also very excited to unveil our OTG Cable, which will be participating in the sale at 11% off!

etc.......

Ian

I have a few more invites that are good for 24 hours. The market seems a little flooded at the moment though, I see.

PM if interested.

Just an FYI, the phone itself is great. But I am finding as time goes on that apps I want to use just don't work for it. Amazon music player? Not compatible. Puzzle & Dragons? Been broken for months. Spotify? It loads, but can't login with my info, all other devices work fine.

Just a warning, root it before you do anything with it, because you'll want to be able to mess around if your favorite apps don't work. Unfortunately I didn't and it's just too annoying to delete all the stuff I have on there now.

Bloodember

Just an FYI, the phone itself is great. But I am finding as time goes on that apps I want to use just don't work for it. Amazon music player? Not compatible. Puzzle & Dragons? Been broken for months. Spotify? It loads, but can't login with my info, all other devices work fine.

Just a warning, root it before you do anything with it, because you'll want to be able to mess around if your favorite apps don't work. Unfortunately I didn't and it's just too annoying to delete all the stuff I have on there now.

Huh, I haven't had any issues with any apps not working. The amazon music player works just fine on my One. My phone isn't rooted either.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
A friend of mine is looking for an invite, I'd appreciate if anyone could get me one :)
Thanks!
Edit: Got one from a coworker, nevermind :)

Have to agree with the others who responded, haven't had an issue with any apps and I'm using the Spotify app all the time.

I have 2 invites if anyone wants.

Huh, I haven't had any issues with any apps not working. The amazon music player works just fine on my One. My phone isn't rooted either.

Yeah I don't have any issues. I'm rooted on stock rom, but that shouldn't make a difference.

Have to agree with the others who responded, haven't had an issue with any apps and I'm using the Spotify app all the time.

I have 2 invites if anyone wants.

Weird. Maybe it is just my phone. I have pretty bare bones regarding apps and not really doing much with it. Puzzle & Dragons are both known issues with a long list of JIRA replies in their bug reporting. Spotify was something I just found out a couple days ago and haven't really done much research.

For the Amazon player app, do you see it compatible when you go to Google Store, or is there some other way to get it?

This is what I see:
UhFNVqR.jpg

Are you guys on the 44S update?

Amazon music is the only app not working for me. I use Spotify all the times and it work just fine. Amazon music used to work until the last updated.

Weird. Maybe it is just my phone. I have pretty bare bones regarding apps and not really doing much with it. Puzzle & Dragons are both known issues with a long list of JIRA replies in their bug reporting. Spotify was something I just found out a couple days ago and haven't really done much research.

For the Amazon player app, do you see it compatible when you go to Google Store, or is there some other way to get it?

This is what I see:

Are you guys on the 44S update?

Shows as not compatible for me and I'm on the 44S update. I can't test it easily because I'm in Canada and Amazon Music isn't available.

For Spotify you just might need to clear the app's cache. The only problem I have with Android is that sometimes there's just going to be a crap update because they can't account for all the OS variations.

Bloodember

Yes, I'm on the 44s update and the amazon player works just fine, I don't get it from the play store though, I get it through Amazon's app store.

Sch1sm

In the email tags.

The invite will expire 24 hours from when we sent this email, not necessarily when you received it, please claim it as soon as possible as expired invites are not re-activated.

Go thank kinggroin later.

Bloodember

Hey guys I have two invites to give out, the first two that pm's me gets them. They have to be activated by the end of today (12/31), then you have 24 hours to buy it. The invites are for the 64GB sandstone version, unlocked. I will give the invites out before 4:30 pm eastern, after that, they will be void, as I will be at work and unable to logon to oneplus.net to get to them.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
In the email tags.

The invite will expire 24 hours from when we sent this email, not necessarily when you received it, please claim it as soon as possible as expired invites are not re-activated.

Go thank kinggroin later.

claimed for my girlfriend! thanks kinggroin!!

Tripon

One Plus didn't even send me an email that I had invites to share.

Have 3 to share. 15 hours left. If they don't get claimed by tonight, I'll just throw them on twitter or online somewhere else.

Anyway, click email tags in order to see them.

methane47

Hey guys my nexus 4 is slowly losing more and more touchable space on the screen. I assume the digitizer was damaged. Anyways does anyone have an invite I can use?

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
Hey guys my nexus 4 is slowly losing more and more touchable space on the screen. I assume the digitizer was damaged. Anyways does anyone have an invite I can use?

if you're interested in repairing your nexus 4, replacing the screen also replaces the digitizer.

methane47

if you're interested in repairing your nexus 4, replacing the screen also replaces the digitizer.

Its been 2 years, i need a replacement anyways.

Edit: just got an invite from reddit. I'll prolly be sharing invites here in the near future if all goes well

Top Bottom