• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oral sex linked to increased risk of throat cancer.

Dr_Salt

Your info is a little out of date. The current vaccines protect against 9 strains, and there are hundreds of strains.

That protection, however, is significant enough to save many lives and prevent a great deal of suffering. You can technically still get some form of HPV, but your chances of cancer or dying from it are drastically reduced.

Ah had no idea it was 9 now. Yea I am not playing down the vaccine I think everyone should take it if possible just that it is not 100% effective in preventing cancer.

GymWolf

Gold Member
He was with Catharine Zeta-Jones for a while preceding the cancer. Not sure if that had anything to do with it, but it may have been a contributing factor.

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu
Second pic is monica bellucci, let's not mix pure 99% dark chocolate with cheap milk choco please.

Sounds like somebody has never eaten ass before.

I love eating ass. I eat my wife's ass like I was fucking born to do it. I do so because my wife is exceptionally clean. It's not as if I'm eating her ass after she's had shit and I'm replacement toilet paper.
Did you write this book?

41TGLylGzZL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Last edited:

//DEVIL//

Stop eating dick Gaf or don't. Whatever. Vegene too!

That stock photo 🤣
I am guessing no one wants to suck Dr. Hisham's dicks so he wants everyone to suffer like him.

Dr. Hisham can fuck off. at first, I thought a hardcore purple-haired lesbian wrote the article. this is worse.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Dis

JCK75

I was really pissed. I tried to get the vaccine but I was like 2 months too old to get it.. my girlfriend has It but I'm like fuck it.. I'm getting it and I don't care.

Top Bottom