• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Outrun 2 £20 at game

mrklaw

MrArseFace
deal of the day - only 9 hours left, and 340 in stock.

Pretty good deal - I don't go often, so I don't know if they do these deals often?

cja

Ooh, Mr Klaw you beaut. They don't do these offers too often, you'll see a £20 price point and deal of the day for games two or three months old. Outrun 2 was only released a couple of weeks ago though, which starts the doubts, could it be £15 next month and £10 in January?! £1.50 p&p (within UK) btw.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I know what you mean. I'm kind of thinking the same about gradius V. I want the game, and it isn't expensive. But I'm fairly certain there will be lots of them in the preowned section soon for £10 or £15. So I think I'll wait.

It is cynical and I don't feel good for not supporting a quality release, but I need the money for other games right now

F

Folder

Unconfirmed Member
Sega's overstock shame revealed.
OR2 is amazing - my favourite game right now. But the whole thing has been a disaster. :'-(

Gregory

Banned
It`s bombing heavily. Doesn`t help that mainstream media is giving it bad reviews either. Everyone is comparing it to Burnout 3 saying it`s crap in comparison. :/

Top Bottom