• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Outrun 2 Demo out now (UK)

Just picked up my Outrun 2 demo from GAME for £1.99. It's only got the first 3 tracks along the easy route, but it's well worth it for such a small fee!

Koshiro

This is the first I've heard about this. *checks site*

Edit: Must be in-store only. But I'm so... lazy...

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
segasonic said:
Racing fans
In the whole world
Please buy this game

In a store near you
To play it
!

:lol

Sho Nuff

Banned
To Yu Suzuki, purveyor of the finest titles,
Or AM2, waxing holy like the bible,
Racing bliss is here to stay;
Racing each and every day;
Entertainment extraordinare!
Never making lousy fare;
Thank you to Japan, the UK, and everywhere.

Hotsuma

Can the demo be played on the US Xbox? My console is modded, but I thought PAL games couldn't be played due to some display problem?

the demo works on NTSC Xboxes
8558b7c0.jpg

f1fc4875.jpg

Drexon

Banned
Pff. Has anyone gotten past checkpoint 2? :p

There's only one mode (except Live) and that's a cruise mode, it's wicked hard to get the slides right. :(

Just played this for a bit. Damn it's everything I'd hoped it would be too :D So awesome, I can't wait for the full release. Daytona 2 and Super GT tracks will be icing on the cake. :) Only downside is the game seems slightly slow since I've played 7+ hours of Burnout 3 so far this weekend. It's still fast though;)

Right now I'm not sure which game I like better. Good time to be an arcade racing fan:)

Drexon said:
Pff. Has anyone gotten past checkpoint 2? :p

There's only one mode (except Live) and that's a cruise mode, it's wicked hard to get the slides right. :(
did you miss the pics above? there's a goal at the end of the 3rd segment...

Top Bottom