• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Owen Hart (for wrestling fans)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Know some of us are wrestling fans so I nabbed this off a vid I have and thought id post it

it still makes my heart sink when I watch it to this day (its the tribute on raw after he died).

Owen Tribute

aparisi2274

Yeah I got all teary eyed that night, but it was from watching the little video tributes to him. I really got emotional when Jeff Jarret and Debra did their tribute.

Also, on a side note, has anyone else noticed how pure and innocent Steph looked in that video? Its amazing what the business does to you. Ah oh well. I still cant believe that Owen has been gone for 5 years.

bjork

Thanks for posting these, Zombie.

He was my personal favorite, so it was really tough to see him go... I had this episode on tape, but it seems to be gone. I wish they'd release it on dvd, but I know it won't happen... best episode of RAW to date, imo.

bjork

I thank you for skipping over Bob Holly's.

"Yeah, one time he put me over in Mobile, Alabama."

THIS IS WHY THEY DON'T PUSH YOU, HICK FUCK.

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
I actually remember being pretty disapointed by this episode. At the time I think i was really pissed off at the WWF for letting something like this happen. In retrospect I can see that it was just a freak accident and not anyone's fault.

Warrior

Banned
ZombieSupaStar said:
I Know some of us are wrestling fans so I nabbed this off a vid I have and thought id post it

it still makes my heart sink when I watch it to this day (its the tribute on raw after he died).

Owen Tribute

Owens passing still makes me sad to this very day. :(

Thanks for posting the videos Zombie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom