• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paper Mario RPG: HP updated w/ new pics

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
jooey said:
illust02.jpg

if that doesn't become the american box art, I'll......see a lot of people complaining about it probably.

Gamestop has a boxart posted with that art.

I preordered. I should have it a week from today.

Remember back when NOE accidentally announced this? Good times. Can't wait...

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Holy hell. The in-game stuff looks just as awesome as the official artwork! That, there, is a fucking success!

Eric-GCA

Banned
Definately GOTY contender here, I'm gonna have to try and calm myself when reading the impressions from the Japanese version, cause it'll be tormenting to have to wait all the way to October.

BBunny

Kobun Heat said:
I preordered. I should have it a week from today.

Remember back when NOE accidentally announced this? Good times. Can't wait...

I hope a review from you ... (and a pictures) :D

I can´t waiiiiiit !!!

MaddenNFL64

Man, I still have great memories of the original Paper Mario :). So many great characters to meet in that. You never wanted it to end!

miyuru

lol, I did. The game mechanics were simple but *not* deep, unlike Nintendo's most successful games. I was really looking forward to PM on N64 as well, because I loved SMRPG.

Hopefully this game lives up to its looks.

MaddenNFL64

miyuru said:
lol, I did. The game mechanics were simple but *not* deep, unlike Nintendo's most successful games. I was really looking forward to PM on N64 as well, because I loved SMRPG.

Hopefully this game lives up to its looks.

:O

Blasphemer!

Top Bottom