• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.

NateDog

Ratchet & Clank movie to be shown in cans in May

These 3 Guys Ordered Their Curry In A "Special" Way

Is it okay to ask out a bartender?

Calvero

Banned
King of the jungle indeed.

Tiger-Iris-with-charming-cub.jpg

Timeaisis

On this day, the Fifteenth of April in the Year of Our Lord Two-Thousand and Fifteen, I give for your viewing pleasure:

Timeaisis' 10,000th Post

Huzzah.
I think.

I'm sharing this most special moment with Parody-GAF because god knows no one else would give a shit.

Thank you for your time.

Brakke

Banned
by the law of Conservation of PTU one of us it about to catch a Junior or a Ban tho 😅

Terry got the axe right when I got regular member status back. Parody Thread Purges indeed.

NateDog

On this day, the Fifteenth of April in the Year of Our Lord Two-Thousand and Fifteen, I give for your viewing pleasure:

Timeaisis' 10,000th Post

Huzzah.
I think.

I'm sharing this most special moment with Parody-GAF because god knows no one else would give a shit.

Thank you for your time.

Congrats man!

Also wtf happened to Terry? I was gone for a week but thought I caught up with GAF.

Timeaisis' 10,000th Post

Huzzah.
I think.

Thank you for your time.

Congrats!

9RkJDV7.jpg

Zombine

Banned
Is there a special place in hell for people who have almost 10k posts in a year of membership? What the fuck am I doing with my life?

Anustart

What does Bloodborne mean for sony/from/gamers/Christian church/general mills/arm&hammer going forward, and did you love it even more than you knew you were going to love it? (Beginners guide also inside, right after the discussion of multiplayer and possible Bloodborne pog revival)

NeckToChicken

Unconfirmed Member
Florida Man finds Shulk Amiibo in his backyard

Richard Frey tells WINK-TV: "I'm worried. I won't let our grandkids go near it. Someone is going to be attacked here."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom