• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombine

Banned
Remember remember I am still a member

So this isn't parody but it sounds like it, but I was at a concert last night and some dude pissed on my foot and some girl took a bump of cocaine off my arm. I want to make a thread but I don't know.

I was wearing flip flops.

Fantomas

Hey there. Didn't know this thread existed. I'll try to channel my frustration in here for now on haha (although I hope that thread has some kind of impact, enough people are coming in there saying that those kind of titles and posts have gotten out of hand).

Haha, that thread is great man. I just thought it was funny how many posters in here had been parodying those same threads lately so I figured I'd post a link.

Either way, welcome to the Parody Urges. :)

my girlfriend is 2d and i'm not

I'm meeting a girl with short hair in about 5hours and I dont even like girls. H

Three-quarters of UK children spend less time trading pokemon than prison inmates – survey

"My opinion on last week's hot title deserves to join the other 10 threads on the front page so I will disregard the OT."

Does that exceed the character limit?

Guevara

Voted to leave the EU. Am I allowed back?

Had, uh, a lot of drinks last night. Thought I was fine, but suddenly projectile voted all over the counter to leave the EU.

Coreda

SUPER RACIST - International Teaser Trailer #1

Poll: Super Racist is the modern antagonist we need (**SPOILERS**)

Video of Millennials going apeshit over adaptation of Super Racist goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom