• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw somebody on fire slowly descend from sky

God is being played by mankind and Evangelions are pissed

The Revenge of the lower case and the rise of Franklin Gothic

2017 is looking to be another year where anime was a mistake

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
EVERY Time Nathan Drake Broke Something, Just By Touching It, but Every Time Nathan Drake Breaks Something, Just By Touching It, We're Number One Starts Looping in the Background

Izuna

Banned
I think all sarcastic posts should have email tags in them, so if people take the bait they can be let in on the joke.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
I think all sarcastic posts should have email tags in them, so if people take the bait they can be let in on the joke.
I have done this before people either didn't see it, or claimed I edited it in after to not look stupid. I have since changed over to adding snark or sarcasm tags into edit reasons.

Izuna

Banned
I have done this before people either didn't see it, or claimed I edited it in after to not look stupid. I have since changed over to adding snark or sarcasm tags into edit reasons.

I dunno. People will miss the edit, and before you know it, you've derailed the thread with a troll post.

Arkos

Any experience living with one of your bear friends?

Terrisus hasn't had sex with his wife for 10 years

Daaaaaamn lol. The caged terrisus now flies free at least.

Sources: Natalie Portman "open" to "having sex" with "Arkos"

Regiruler

I got eat in at Panera. I ordered a grilled cheese with mac and cheese, a fudge brownie, and a mango smoothie. About 2 minutes after the food comes to me, I realize the word KAIL is on the side of the smoothie. I recall giving them my name, was this supposed to be "Kyle"? In what universe is the name spelled like that? Is my pronunciation that poor?

UFO

Banned
New Reports Emerge That Russians May Have Hacked Mariah Careys' NYE Performance

I got eat in at Panera. I ordered a grilled cheese with mac and cheese, a fudge brownie, and a mango smoothie. About 2 minutes after the food comes to me, I realize the word KAIL is on the side of the smoothie. I recall giving them my name, was this supposed to be "Kyle"? In what universe is the name spelled like that? Is my pronunciation that poor?

If that ended with "should I go up and request they make my order again the the proper spelling?" it would be a normal GAF thread.

Arkos

Wow so, for some reason on mobile it tells me that terrisus has 484 posts in this thread. So I was preparing a celebration post because some people are getting close to surpassing that. I noticed that NateDog wasn't showing up in the list for some reason, so I checked the top posters on desktop - and terrisus actually has like 1350 posts. Holy shit was that guy prolific. Truly a legend.

So I guess we'll have to wait a couple more years for my celebratory post. But in case you're wondering NateDog is in the lead :p

NateDog

Wow so, for some reason on mobile it tells me that terrisus has 484 posts in this thread. So I was preparing a celebration post because some people are getting close to surpassing that. I noticed that NateDog wasn't showing up in the list for some reason, so I checked the top posters on desktop - and terrisus actually has like 1350 posts. Holy shit was that guy prolific. Truly a legend.

So I guess we'll have to wait a couple more years for my celebratory post. But in case you're wondering NateDog is in the lead :p
Wow that's a big surprise, I have some pretty quiet weeks. Then again I've been posting here since the first week that it was up I think (or about that). I love you guys and this thread though, making parodies keeps me sane from most of the horribleness of the internet at times. I might have most posts in here since Terri but I've never been on the brink of being banned or made parody threads so in essence I'm not a real parodyer.

Zombine

Banned

He became one with the parody.

Guevara

Storks were probably the funniest animals I saw this year.

320px-Ciconia_ciconia_-Alsace_-France_-8.jpg

Just look at them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom