• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pastor who said Pulse victims got what they deserved arested on molestation charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked in a different thread...

Why is it in all these religious propaganda that there is always someone who had orgies or sacrificed animals or sexually assaulted children that somehow believes they're now in position to make judgements for others?

I got my answer. Cause they're all secretly assholes.

Ponn

Banned
The article doesn't say, but what's the over/under that the children he molested were boys? Would crank the hypocracy of the whole affair into the stratosphere.

It's actually both, there is also a girl that is part of the investigation. They just had a local news report on him.

Also to clarify more i'm in JAX and though that quote in the OP is horrible this guy has been a real piece of work for years now here. He has been at the forefront in the news crusading against every pro-LGBT bill and anti-discriminatory legislation since the original gay marriage bill here in Fl some years ago. He has done literal harm to gay rights around here in getting people to vote against all of these bills and proposals on ballots for years and years.

These extremists need to be put under the microscope more often. From the Duggar family, to the reintroduction of the Spotlight Catholic Priest case, religious extremists in our country keep showing a propensity of horrific behavior behind closed doors.

Adkins, 56, turned himself over to Glynn County authorities Friday morning on charges of aggravated child molestation and child molestation stemming from allegations made by a young male former member of his congregation.
Somehow not shocking.

Nephtis

Son of a bitch gettin' what he deserves.

Especially as a molester, his stay in jail will be an extra pleasant one.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Anytime a Pastor or authority figure makes these type of statements the police should immediately start investigating them. It's almost a given at this point.

I generally don't like painting with a wide brush but you're right and doing this may save a child from that horrific experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom