• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Payback - WHOA SHIT GUYS

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
"ELEVEN" looks really weird capitalized.

Deg

Banned
Its the GBA game like GTA. without the onfoot from the looks of it. Might get it if its fun.

RevenantKioku said:
"ELEVEN" looks really weird capitalized.

Fuck! Now I can't un-see it!

Glad they made the camera rotate with you, unlike GTA & GTA2, that will make driving so much easier.

Dig that trailer track, don't suppose anybody's heard it before?

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Musashi Wins! said:
Is this a joke? Is this concept footage from the first GTA? This looks like total shite.

Are you nuts? This on the GBA! The level of detail for the GBA is insane! No DS game even looks half as good as this right now. I hate the rotating camera, but I loved the visuals.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
GTA1 was all sprite based.

And it looked 10x better than this crap. GBA just doesnt do 3d well, i dont understand why devs dont just accept it, especially for a GTA clone where you can do the level of 3d they are showing without polygons.

Deg

Banned
The graphics of this game dont look like they will hold the gameplay back much. We'll see. It looks like it could be fun.

etiolate

Banned
I was laughing with every buzzword thrown out while looking at a GBA game. TRANSPERENCIESSROEYURY&(@&(! SHADOWS!@!#(*

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
etiolate said:
I was laughing with every buzzword thrown out while looking at a GBA game. TRANSPERENCIESSROEYURY&(@&(! SHADOWS!@!#(*

That's why I honestly thought it was a joke....it was such a cheesy trailer for a GTA-old clone. Lame as hell.

AlphaSnake said:
Are you nuts? This on the GBA! The level of detail for the GBA is insane! No DS game even looks half as good as this right now. I hate the rotating camera, but I loved the visuals.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Shompola

Banned
ArcadeStickMonk said:
Glad they made the camera rotate with you, unlike GTA & GTA2, that will make driving so much easier.

BULLSHIT. It will definitely make it harder. What a shitty camera.

While I don't deny the fact that GTA: Advance will own this game beyond belief, it's still a pretty amazing feat that an unknown developer can accomplish such detail graphics on such a weak platform( ie: GBA was never programmed for 3d). You never know, many of us may be pleasantly surprised.

AlphaSnake said:
I didn't know seeing polys on the GBA made people this delusional.

Top Bottom