• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

pen flipping (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't take much to learn pen spinning or other forms of object manipulation. You'd imagine how fast you progress contact juggling by messing around with it while you're watching TV, reading a book, etc.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
I know a few pen spinning tricks..
..but I learnt those all the way back in Jr. High.

It's hard to learn new tricks. And trust me, I've had plenty of practice time throughout high school/university ;)

-=DoAvl=-

heavy liquid said:
Wow!

I wouldn't worry about it too much. They're probably A+ pen flippers, but D+ students... ;)

Actually, i've found that the ones who were leet at it were the A+ students. Too bad I'm neither. :(

Ha! Pretty much everyone in my highschool was doing it back in the day. I'm still doing it now! It seems to be a generational thing, though - there aren't many people outside of my specific age group that knows how it's done. It's a difficult thing to suppress, too - I find that the first thing I want to do with any pen I pick up is flip it. Annoys the hell out of everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom