• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phantom Brave HELP

How would I go about increasing the stats of my characters? For instance, I developed a new move for Ash called, "Rising Dragon" but I am unable to use it since my fire stats is deficient (it's an "A" rating but requires an "S").

Is it possible to transmigrate like Disgaea? How do I get those higher end magic like Giga Fire, etc.?

2ch_dandy.gif
"Tell me, PLEASE"

Equip an item with a 0 SP skill. For Energy weapons (the "fire sword" skill), equip a weapon with Burst and use it a lot.

Edit: Oops, misunderstood your question. Just use Ash's other Energy skills a lot and it will eventually hit S.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Yes, you can transmigrate, but it is a little different. Namely, you need to soulkill whatever character you want to transmigrate (KO them, then overkill the corpse). When you do that, they cannot be simply refreshed by the healer. You need to sacrifice an item in order to revive them. Normally the item you sacrifice has no effect on anything, but if you use an Egg or a Changebook, that character gets to transmigrate. Those items are fairly rare, though, at least until you can get into higher level random dungeons, so it's probably not something you're going to do a lot. Fusion is really the way to beef up your guys and items.

I would also highly recommend:
http://www.doublejumpbooks.com/phantombrave/

Thanks alot for the replies! I'm having a hard time with episode 16 (sibling enmity) and hopefully your tips will come in handy.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Riskbreaker said:
Thanks alot for the replies! I'm having a hard time with episode 16 (sibling enmity) and hopefully your tips will come in handy.

You can also get titles that will boost yoru ratings.

sp0rsk said:
You can also get titles that will boost yoru ratings.

Yeah I got titles equipped to all of my characters and weapons. Hey is your Marona weak? The biggest damage my Marona can do is 135 hp and she is at level 45. I'm trying to make her a spellcaster but she is to weak.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Riskbreaker said:
Yeah I got titles equipped to all of my characters and weapons. Hey is your Marona weak? The biggest damage my Marona can do is 135 hp and she is at level 45. I'm trying to make her a spellcaster but she is to weak.

yeah shes weak, but i can always throw her my flawles broadsword and she does helluva damage.

Start fusing powerful Time-Space spells to Marona and equipping her with massive INT-up titles and weapons. I have her do Pyramid Magic and the Pole one for around 500-800 damage at Lvl 57.

Top Bottom