• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phil Spencer got in touch with Enotria developers

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
The MS equivalent to emailing gaben directly.

Good on Phil for stepping in, but they really need to figure out why the hell that was even necessary to begin with. MS commits so many unforced errors it's embarrassing. They should know better than this by now.

Schnauzer

I'm always rooting for small development studios. Best of luck to Entoria! I would love a sales breakdown in the future.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
The incompetent one fixed his own incompetent creation. Phillip Mortimer Bartholemule Harris strikes again!

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Have you tried it? It is really well done if you like souls games, it is a bit too slow for my taste but artistically is top notch.
I read some first impressions on the demo from fellow Italians. They weren’t exactly hyped.

I doubt Xbox users are going to jump ship for a Soulslike made in spaghetti land of they didn’t do that already for Bloodborne.

ahtlas7

Lady Gaga Reaction GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live
They took to socials so of course someone from Xbox reached out. Sad that’s the route required to get service.

thief183

I read some first impressions on the demo from fellow Italians. They weren’t exactly hyped.

I doubt Xbox users are going to jump ship for a Soulslike made in spaghetti land of they didn’t do that already for Bloodborne.
It is not Bloodborne or Lies of P, that's sure, but still it is a nice game, and like it or not it might be just the game that put a little bit of clarity on the xbox situation cause if it is true I can't even imagine how many indie devs are in the same situation.

Ge Os

This might be related to both Capcom Collections also coming to Xbox.
Someone was 100% not doing their job.

I know of one developer that actually hates dealing with Xbox's BS and prefeers publishing on Epic.
That's how bad it is.

gothmog

Gold Member
They really need to fix whatever process they have that is broken. We hear about this from time to time of developers getting no response from Xbox.

CLW

Why would ANYONE want the kiss of death of having Phil to do ANYTHING with your business

Shrap

It should never take a public twitter campaign to get your game approved on a platform. Especially one that is struggling so badly.

Also fuck Phil. He destroyed xbox as a platform.

Top Bottom