• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Photobucket/gif problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

LakeEarth

It's weird, the file (my avatar) works perfectly fine in my computer, but when I upload it to photobucket.com, it gets all screwy. Watch.

7daysmario1.gif

It should wipe the girl at every step , which it's doing... why won't it work that way in my avatar?

Well I've tried resizing it (which resulted in the funky avatar I'm using now, is it good or not?) nothing. Optimizing just makes it worse. Any suggestions?

EDIT - I removed the funky one and replaced it with the same file you are seeing above, but for some reason, it's all messed up.

Here's the funky one.

7daysmario.gif

gblues

Banned
The large version you just posted looks fine here (FireFox 0.9.1). Your avatar's still f'd up though.

Nathan

LakeEarth

I've discovered that in Internet Explorer, the regular one looks fine, the avatar is kinda fucked up, and the funky one is ... well, funky.

But in Mozilla, all three are messed up. Since I didn't make the animation, nor know much about making them, I'm kinda lost on this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom