• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

physical games are dead, long live physical games

Deerock71

Here's my latest physicals which I've gotten this past week:

t9nStw6.jpeg

Both games have interior box art so that's dope!

gJFKWzv.jpeg
I just hope that's in the interior of the NA version of Emio. I'll update as soon as I get it.

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Just grabbed this one, cant wait to play
L72iJoK.jpeg
Lol, I kinda want to grab a copy as well just for the sake of it since it's a Sony 1st party game which bombed hard and then got recalled/refunded.

The problem is that every retailer I've looked at have already removed the Concord listing from their store page (those sneaky Sony ninjas moved fast with the recall order). :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Picked up a physical copy of Astro Bot. Both because it was (as usual) cheaper than the PS Store, and because I wanted to own it.

Returned Outer Wilds. Not because I don't want to own it, but because they fucked it up. But they're fixing it, I'll be ordering a new copy as soon as that's available.

Last edited:

Thick Thighs Save Lives

Suika Game is getting a physical release for the Switch on Nov 14 in Japan. It includes the DLC from the eShop:
  • 2 Player mode
  • Summer theme pack
Along with all new, exclusive content that'll only be included on this physical release:
  • BGM pack (2 new music tracks)
  • Background pack (2 new backgrounds)
  • Poppy change pack (3 designs, changes the look of the the little cloud you control at the top of the screen)
  • Decorating parts pack (51 designs - various decorations for the fruit)
  • Ready Go animated pack (I have no idea what this means)
Supported Text Languages: Japanese, English, Chinese (traditional/simple), Korean, French, Spanish.

Pre-order listing is up only on Amazon JP for now.

gaV8K2A.png

Last edited:

Thick Thighs Save Lives

Some of the physical games I've ordered have been delayed, but I still managed to snag these 3 physicals this week. Sea of Stars (€10) and Return to Monkey Island (€35) were very good deals even.

Nw909MJ.jpeg

Oh and I couldn't help myself and bought the disc drive attachment since I plan on upgrading from my launch model PS5 to the PS5 Pro. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

hVjgasU.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom