• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pick one damn it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

acklame

Toyota 4Runner

010286-E.jpg

or

Honda Pilot

004895-E.jpg

OR

ROCKET CAR!!

rocket.car.jpg

I have no clue....

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I guess the Pilot :\

acklame

I guess these aren't very exciting choices :/

I'm leaning towards...4Runner. Not a car for me btw, but my family friend is asking for suggestions.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Google ads insist on the Toyota(Twice!), but I have to lean towards the rocket car. More fuel efficient, safer, and it looks a lot more neato!

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
Mike, will you stop editing joke choices into serious threads? The man's just asking for advice about cars, and you have to edit some silly option in.

From the original two choices, I pick the rocket car over the Honda Pilot.

<shakes head> Toyota 4Runner. What will he think of next?

Malakhov

Banned
skinnyrattler said:
They all look demasculinated. Get a man's car. Like a Honda Civic. With a spoiler. And Rims. Now, you're ready to go, kinda fast.
That's a boy's car, not a man's car.

acklame

:lol

So that's

- 1 vote for 4Runner
- 1 vote for Pilot
- 3459379435 votes for Rocket Car

Pilot it is (just because)!!

B'z-chan

Banned
Hyandai Santa Fe would be my suggestion to you. Other than that Montero, and Pilot are nice, and if you've got the money a 4runner.

golem

i prefer the 4runner's exterior styling, but the interior is sorta blah unless you get the limited. havent really taken a close look at the pilot.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
My sister shopped these two vehicles. I like the exterior of the 4-Runner, but the Pilot (her ultimate choice) is sooooo much nicer to drive and in the interior. No contest once we actually tried them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom