• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

DD

Now I know how to behave when I finally meet Panda. :3

6uwl8oj2im2z.jpg

Santiako

You know what kills these things? People's reactions written at the bottom? How does "I spent the last two minutes laughing" and "PFFFT" make this funnier? Like I don't understand this. And it's like it in all Tumblr pictures. Whyyyy???

I just spent the last two minutes laughing at this post.

The lurkers in this thread reading these strange conversations:

tumblr_mjii1dCBWq1qjqq36o1_500.gif

I swear to zombie tap-dancing Jesus Christ if you guys dont get your act together us lurkers are going to rise up and put you out of a job. The last few pages were passable if I remember but if the ratio of blanchot and veiled furry stuff ever gets too high the end is nigh. DOOOOOOM

blanchot

Code:
Even his arid hours, his depressions, his dismay are impersonal moods; they correspond to the
jags on a seismograph, and a profound enough gaze could read in them secrets still more
mysterious than in the poems themselves.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
You know what kills these things? People's reactions written at the bottom? How does "I spent the last two minutes laughing" and "PFFFT" make this funnier? Like I don't understand this. And it's like it in all Tumblr pictures. Whyyyy???
Thank you for saying this

DD

cof1qg2r1v2z.gif

As a short guy, this is bullshit.
You HAVE to remember to pat our head, too.
You all bullying me just because I'm 1.68m or as definied by other person a pseudo-dwarf. >.>
I'll pat you both on the head, shorties. :3

As a 6'4" person, I also make sure to refer to them by their correct title as according to their customs: Half-pint.
How much is a 6'4"?

EDIT: according to Google, I'm a 6'. :p

Top Bottom