• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

OZ9000

Banned
NGL my sphincter has softened up from using a bidet. When I’m out of home and need to use toilet paper, it is uncomfortable. It also feels gross in general.
I don't have the space in my bathroom for a bidet however I may purchase a handheld jet spray to clean my ass. Having said that, for the past 13 years I've always showered after every bowel movement. Anything less simply feels disgusting to me.

If we have dirt on our hands, we wash it with soap/handwash.

If we have dirt on our ass.... we wipe with dry paper?!

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I don't have the space in my bathroom for a bidet however I may purchase a handheld jet spray to clean my ass. Having said that, for the past 13 years I've always showered after every bowel movement. Anything less simply feels disgusting to me.

If we have dirt on our hands, we wash it with soap/handwash.

If we have dirt on our ass.... we wipe with dry paper?!
I got one that replaces the seat & lid of my existing toilet.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
coa5zdj68xia1.png

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I swear there's an ongoing psyop within GAF to get people to convert to bidets. And it's working on me.

They're expensive, though, and I'm a cheapskate so I've been making due with Diet Coke and Mentos

america exploding GIF

Nice try.

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

A certain person doesn't have mobility in his shoulder to just wipe like normal people. And now there's this "reality" where an anal fountain is like "the answer" ... Bitch please. Wipe your ass.

😉😏🤭😅💋

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I swear there's an ongoing psyop within GAF to get people to convert to bidets. And it's working on me.

They're expensive, though, and I'm a cheapskate so I've been making due with Diet Coke and Mentos

america exploding GIF

do it jewish GIF

Nice try.

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

A certain person doesn't have mobility in his shoulder to just wipe like normal people. And now there's this "reality" where an anal fountain is like "the answer" ... Bitch please. Wipe your ass.

😉😏🤭😅💋
cleaning up mr clean GIF by ADWEEK

Top Bottom