• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt

Biggest Trails Stan
anmkT5M.png

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Could someone explain to eurotrash what is going on here?
A subpar specimen of the male variety has just successfully leveraged wealth and convenience at a superior female in an attempt to woo said female.

(That is a Costco membership card. Think of it like a local Amazon warehouse except you have to pay a yearly fee in order to shop there. It's like really fucking handy to have a membership and you save a shitload of money. It's implying that the female was not immediately impressed and then realized what it was and then became increasingly impressed.)

Or at least that was my interpretation and it's 4:00 a.m. here on my holiday off thanks to some rather ornery British people in the late 1700s so there is a slight possibility that I could be a bit off on that to be honest. If I am wrong it's honestly the fault of whoever invented vodka. Not really any true fault of my own.

Last edited:
A subpar specimen of the male variety has just successfully leveraged wealth and convenience at a superior female in an attempt to woo said female.

(That is a Costco membership card. Think of it like a local Amazon warehouse except you have to pay a yearly fee in order to shop there. It's like really fucking handy to have a membership and you save a shitload of money. It's implying that the female was not immediately impressed and then realized what it was and then became increasingly impressed.)

Or at least that was my interpretation and it's 4:00 a.m. here on my holiday off thanks to some rather ornery British people in the late 1700s so there is a slight possibility that I could be a bit off on that to be honest. If I am wrong it's honestly the fault of whoever invented vodka. Not really any true fault of my own.
Thanks for the explanation mate.

I wouldn't flash my card in front of anyone unless it were a American Express Black Card. Now that's a flex.

Could someone explain to eurotrash what is going on here?
i put that image together from this video:

I don't know what I was thinking when I made it. I was drunk and found it funny for some reason. You can tell she says "Wow!" when she sees it and looks impressed when looking on the back. Not sure why the guy is showing her his Costco card.... maybe he thinks it'll impress her? Costco is an exclusive membership so I think only people with certain jobs can apply and you need to pay for it. I have a costco card but wouldn't be showing it off to the girls lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.

You reckon he would have got off first base with that?

Top Bottom