• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Peggies

Gold Member
RG3Dtxv.jpg

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Soooo, am I the only one finding this weird?
KCpZ1zF.jpg

j4ZlRIX.jpg

g1ykNTm.jpg

Seeing the replies I'm guessing you're gonna return it?

Btw i don't think it's that weird. After all it's a very basic non graphic way of teaching children about, you know, our body/organs and with proper guidance and explanation it could surely act as an educational tool.

It also heavily depends on your child and his/hers development so yeah..

What makes it weird (for me) is the age of the child (couple years to young) and the presentation of the advertisement. It looks like a "dark humor photoshop" which gives it a creepy vibe.

Anyways not sure why I chose to analyze this but hey.

Last edited:

Peggies

Gold Member
Seeing the replies I'm guessing you're gonna return it?

Btw i don't think it's that weird. After all it's a very basic non graphic way of teaching children about, you know, our body/organs and with proper guidance and explanation it could surely act as an educational tool.

It also heavily depends on your child and his/hers development so yeah..

What makes it weird (for me) is the age of the child (couple years to young) and the presentation of the advertisement. It looks like a "dark humor photoshop" which gives it a creepy vibe.

Anyways not sure why I chose to analyze this but hey.
Truth is I don't even find the toy itself that weird. In fact I was looking for something like that for my firstborn because he loves my anatomy posters so much.

What struck me as odd though was the image of that little girl laughing with those cotton testicles in her little hands. :unsure:

Mistake

Truth is I don't even find the toy itself that weird. In fact I was looking for something like that for my firstborn because he loves my anatomy posters so much.

What struck me as odd though was the image of that little girl laughing with those cotton testicles in her little hands. :unsure:
Ah, probably why I find it adorable

Top Bottom