• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Peggies

Gold Member
This is so fucking true these days. And then I swear I won't do it again. Then it happens again. And the thought of Friday evening makes my blood turn to ice. And I start to take pictures of incidents in the week so I have a backup photo to prove why I can no longer make it.
I knoooow. Like breaking into the morgue and taking pictures of dead people so you can be like "So sorry, can't make it tonight. My Granny died. Look, here's her corpse. Just in case you don't believe me".

cormack12

Gold Member
I knoooow. Like breaking into the morgue and taking pictures of dead people so you can be like "So sorry, can't make it tonight. My Granny died. Look, here's her corpse. Just in case you don't believe me".
I work in a hospital so take sly pictures of ED signage or people's hands with canulas in (the waiting time board is a good one too). And say 'sigh, guys I've had to go to ED again. Have fun. Don't worry, I'll let you know how I got on in 3 days'.

Genuinely though, this happened like a week ago on our staff night out. And I think it's just the hassle of getting there and stuff. If I had a teleporter, I'd probably still not go though.

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
26ea5cbc861c1783f3a4b1c72383f7dd.jpg

626157ec41c82.jpeg

harry-potter-memes-2-10.png

Top Bottom