• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Screenshot_20231229-0748492.png

And that's what I don't understand. Its like what is the point of him posting that besides being a fucking dick?
Just because it’s funny to imagine Santa’s sleigh exploding from the incredible heat generated by the physics required for his Christmas shenanigans? Like that post a couple pages back with a fluid simulation of Santa’s sleigh at mach 2, it’s clearly a nerd’s joke about physics. I don’t know why anyone would take it seriously, is it because he mentioned Christians specifically? It’s not like he’s even making fun of Christians, it’s a Santa joke, what am I missing here?

Dr.Morris79

Went to Barnes & Noble's a few days before the holiday, and this was greeting me when I walked in:

yt7zMmx.jpg

What the fuck, man.
I was in my local 'The Works' two days before Christmas (a cheap book shop in the UK). At eye level height of a five year old, at the till area were fridge magnets, one of them, in bold font was just "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK' on it..

I didn't even notice but the lady getting served before me did, she raged at the cashier "That's totally unsuitable for children"

The cashier replied, "Well I didn't make it"

Just a degenerate society now in every way possible and on every level you can think of.

Last edited:
Top Bottom