• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceCold

lol What the hell man, some people just walked away.

Some did worse than that.

38v3qw8.png

whitehawk

Banned
Some did worse than that.

38v3qw8.png
Part of me thinks this guy is the most disgusting person in the video, but is it any worse than the people who just calmly walk away? At least this guy is capturing evidence for the court. I don't know. Note, anyone who doesn't immediately try to pull the guy off him is a sick person.

Part of me also thinks that video, or at least some of the people, are fake reactions.

Part of me thinks this guy is the most disgusting person in the video, but is it any worse than the people who just calmly walk away? At least this guy is capturing evidence for the court. I don't know. Note, anyone who doesn't immediately try to pull the guy off him is a sick person.

Part of me also thinks that video, or at least some of the people, are fake reactions.

I assume (hope) at least some of them we walking away to get help. I honestly can't say if I know I would be able to jump in the middle of a murder.

Blizzard

Banned
Actually, all usb thingies should have(most of them do) the usb symbol on the side that should be facing up. No need to look even.
But a good many/lots of USB ports are sideways, so you have to remember rules like "the side closest to the motherboard gets the thick side" but then you have sideways front slots on PCs and practically all bets are off. =(

smurfx

get some go again

that guy recording is an actor. i think it was on inside edition or some news show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom