• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

commedieu

Banned
you're old

jvBifY0i0LNvf.jpg

Toppot

Clydefrog has appeared. Now where is your his partner in crime?

Active on Steam and Tumblr today. Perhaps he is taking a break or coming up with a new persona after it was recently brought up again in the thread that he is a he. Or spent a very long time on GAF pretending to be a guy originally.

But lets keep the pic's going!

X9kWyvu.png

You should seen what happened years ago with my first encounter with those tubes and I used a can opener on it instead of reading the label...

absolutely nothing, but people laughed at me.

well that's just as bad as everything blowing up, maybe even a bit worse.

Jedi2016

I think he means the guy in the pants. Or at least I'm wondering who that is.
Actually, I was asking about Robbie Rotten. Hadn't seen that show before. The other guy's just spliced in by whoever made the GIF. I have no idea what Robbie was actually reacting to on the show.

Toppot

Actually, I was asking about Robbie Rotten. Hadn't seen that show before. The other guy's just spliced in by whoever made the GIF. I have no idea what Robbie was actually reacting to on the show.

Robbie is shocked that it is 6pm already, because he had originally planned to destroy the hero with a giant snowball firing from a canon at this time using a timer. But through the course of the episode he befriends his usual enemies in the spirit of Christmas and didn't want this to happen, but he had forgotten to turn off the timer. Silly Robbie! And he is sitting in Sportacus' seat! But Sportacus saves Robbie from the giant snowball. Robbie turns back to his rotten ways at the end, returning to the status quo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=EKUPNV8Jn4o#t=1254s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom