• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
9DQkuGK.gif

Source? Seems like they are having a great time with xtc.

Wichu

Not too long... BUT short? That doesn't make sense. He basically says that an essay should be short, but also short.

Yeah, he quoted it wrong. It should be something like 'long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep things interesting'.

Darn kids.

Retro

Pony stuff

Hey, the "Awesome" Fan Art thead already called dibs on DeviantArt Deviant "Art". If you guys want to move all of the crudely-drawn softcore soiled diaper/inflation/vore/unbirth/rape-y/furry-while-still-strangely-being-ultra-christian/libertarian/muslim/athiest insanity into this thread and shut the other down, I'm a-ok with that.

Just keep in mind that the crazy stuff you've already seen is like, the rim of the abyss. You're not quite looking straight down yet. It gets worse.

Much worse.

Edit: Examples. Fuck, those are just the first page, we didn't get into the insane diaper/inflation stuff until a few months ago.

Edit 2: Fuckit, that last one was too good not to include.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
Have a bit of a pony antidote:
edwedewdew.gif

Where is that comic where the stick figure is looking at his computer, gets fed up and says like "godammit" or something and then starts whackin it?

Because that's how I feel right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom