• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mda8hixAFY1qiwf8po1_500.jpg

Wait, did you link a image directly from 4chan. What. In less than an hour, it will be down :s

Also, Happy and Doc could be acceptable answers

lol na, stolen from reddit, I guess the dude who posted took it from 4chan but its hosted via imgur so I figured it would be fine

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
lol na, stolen from reddit, I guess the dude who posted took it from 4chan but its hosted via imgur so I figured it would be fine

Wrong. The URL goes to 4chan, look. Depending on what board that was posted on and how popular that thread is, the time it will last will vary, but it will go away eventually.

What does this mean? They're both unwilling to describe their wives?

People tend to forget "Happy"

Which leaves you with:

Bashful
Doc
Dopey
Grumpy
Sleepy
Sneezy

None of those are particularly great descriptions of your wife in bed. So yes, they're refusing to describe their wife with one of those names.

Even if one of the guys remembered Happy, he has now doomed the other guy into using one of the other bad choices.

AniHawk

Which leaves you with:

Bashful
Doc
Dopey
Grumpy
Sleepy
Sneezy

None of those are particularly great descriptions of your wife in bed. So yes, they're refusing to describe their wife with one of those names.

Even if one of the guys remembered Happy, he has now doomed the other guy into using one of the other bad choices.

doc wouldn't be that bad. it's more like, 'what?' than anger-inducing.

sohois

doc wouldn't be that bad. it's more like, 'what?' than anger-inducing.

Yeah but then they wouldn't get any points, potentially missing out on the big family fortunes prize money. Ultimately the wife would be probably be happier if one gives a good answer.

Which leaves you with:

Bashful
Doc
Dopey
Grumpy
Sleepy
Sneezy

I don't get why they're reluctant at all.

In Family Feud you don't answer the question personally, you guess which was the most likely response from a survey of 100 randomly selected people.

I'm a fucking pro at that game, I watched nothing but Family Feud reruns 24/7 for the two months after my divorce. I do weird shit when I'm depressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom