• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avixph

hnnnnnng
VXKorCu.jpg
What a hipster.

Rubius

Would you eat food made from human milk and eggs?

Well yeah, Human ice cream exist and is pretty good from what I heard.
They got sued by Lady Gaga because they used the name Baby Gaga for the ice cream name. Also, mammals eggs are not really good. Maybe Platypus eggs... wait, are Whales eggs are really big? Could you like eat a Whale egg?

Also, you never drinked human milk? You are weird.
Baby-Gaga-ice-cream-007.jpg

So throwing Wolverine into a lake would be an easy way to get rid of him. Who would have thought.

Well throwing most of the X-men into a lake would do this. Only the flyings one or the teleports would have something to go back to the battle fast. Kitty cant really just pass through water and walk on the bottom of the sea from what I know.

So throwing Wolverine into a lake would be an easy way to get rid of him. Who would have thought.

According to Daken, drowning him should do the trick, but i doubt it would permanently kill him.

The Xavier Protocols state that after Magneto removed the adamantium from Wolverine's skeleton, his body compensated by increasing his healing factor to ridiculous levels, and that the only way to permanently kill him would be to remove his head from the vicinity of his body. For hours.

Rubius

A pun, a clever play on words to allude to one of Samual Jackson's famous lines in Pulp Fiction, and the fact that female dogs are called a bitch.

Sorry I didn't spell it out.

edit: Or you too are continuing the joke. I don't konw!

haha, the edit contain the answer. I hoped for a "I said, He look like a bitch"
tumblr_lxpd0ejjp21r2erh9o1_400.jpg

A pun, a clever play on words to allude to one of Samual Jackson's famous lines in Pulp Fiction, and the fact that female dogs are called a bitch.

Sorry I didn't spell it out.

edit: Or you too are continuing the joke. I don't know!

I was going to say you are doing it wrong but I guess you figured it out.

CorvoSol

According to Daken, drowning him should do the trick, but i doubt it would permanently kill him.

The Xavier Protocols state that after Magneto removed the adamantium from Wolverine's skeleton, his body compensated by increasing his healing factor to ridiculous levels, and that the only way to permanently kill him would be to remove his head from the vicinity of his body. For hours.

But Jean Grey flew him into a sun and he survived. How he can die from anything after that is beyond me.

Rubius

But Jean Grey flew him into a sun and he survived. How he can die from anything after that is beyond me.

A lightning bolt is hotter than the surface of the sun.
So yeah, if he can survive some of mystics attack, he can survive the sun, even more since he can regen as fast or faster than deadpool.

Rubius

Not really, Deadpool's healing factor puts Wolverine's to shame

Yeah, Deadpool is kind of crazy. He can even hold his own head? What.
BTW, is Deadpool 4th wall power a real power? I mean, is it canon or he's just crazy? Because being able to see that he's in a comic book is a pretty cool super power.
2799496-tumblr_lx2n9zgcuo1qkyy9po1_500.jpg

Also, one thing I dont get. So Deadpool can regenerate hyper fast, but how come he's so disfigured? Do he still scar, or did he get disfigured and then he gained his powers? I really should get some sort of anthology of Deadpool comics.

Clydefrog

I almost stole a pair of corgis tonight. I parked my car at the grocery store right next to some lady with her two corgis in the backseat. She left all the windows down half-way. I waited for her to walk away then I played with the dogs in the car window. They were like "aw, cool! random person!"

I could have easily grabbed them both and took off. Damn, they were awesome dogs.

Rubius

I almost stole a pair of corgis tonight. I parked my car at the grocery store right next to some lady with her two corgis in the backseat. She left all the windows down half-way. I waited for her to walk away then I played with the dogs in the car window. They were like "aw, cool! random person!"

I could have easily grabbed them both and took off. Damn, they were awesome dogs.

I'm more of a crow type of guy. Corgis are still cute for dogs.
Dog-Gifs-Shared-by-Gplus-Jay-Puri_32.gif

DonMigs85

Nooo why didn't you take pics at least?

Also, one thing I dont get. So Deadpool can regenerate hyper fast, but how come he's so disfigured? Do he still scar, or did he get disfigured and then he gained his powers? I really should get some sort of anthology of Deadpool comics.

He's disfigured because his healing factor is working overtime. So it's constantly healing his skin.

BTW, is Deadpool 4th wall power a real power? I mean, is it canon or he's just crazy? Because being able to see that he's in a comic book is a pretty cool super power.

Yeah, he's aware that he's a comic book character, and he's also aware of relevant stuff happening in the real world.

Hell, he even called Spider-Man "Toby McGuire" once or twice.

Japanese Furby commercial

sweet nightmares everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BajNKz7knE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom