• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mj0xCE6.jpg

Batarian Buscemi.

Dead

well not really...yet
how can people think its okay to give a presentation/lecture about My Little Pony set to a slideshow of memes while actually saying words like "haxor" in High School?

Any good self respecting teacher should have talked to that kid and convinced him to not do that.

zam

how can people think its okay to give a presentation/lecture about My Little Pony set to a slideshow of memes while actually saying words like "haxor" in High School?

Any good self respecting teacher should have talked to that kid and convinced him to not do that.
I am trying to wrap my head around why there are som many videos like that one on the internet. Do they honestly think that after their cringe-tastic presentations that they will have converted everyone to the show? Are they that lacking in self-awareness? Is it some kind of avant-garde meme where 99% of these presentations are ironic?

In the age of youtube and everyone having a camera, why would you do this where it can be uploaded for everyone to see for all eternity? I mean shit, I may have done some embarassing things that I regret when I was a teenager, but at least there is no record of it on the internet..

In the first panel of that Sonic comic, why is there a red blur of his shoes across his lower body if his shoes recede into his body? The red streak should be a half circle instead.

Summary Man, I gotta give you some credit. I really thought you wouldn't be able to keep up the gimmick more than a month, but here we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom