• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stet

Banned
Another crush of mine, this time when I was much younger. Before power rangers and the x-men animated series, I used to pretend to be penny when we'd play pretend games with other kids in the neighborhood. Also sometimes I'd be macguyver.

until he started getting all preachy

tumblr_mjd51xKGq21s4a9ako1_500.jpg

GRW810

where's zeppu with some updated thread stats. i already know what they are, i just want empty validation.

tumblr_mja2tnKAh91r4mfa6o1_500.png
She didnt make the 'p' in iPad capital, and yet randomly capitalised 'Just', 'Fabulous' and 'Was'? I'd love to know what people were doing as kids when they were supposed to be in English class.

No. Fun. Allowed.

apesh1t

Banned
She didnt make the 'p' in iPad capital, and yet randomly capitalised 'Just', 'Fabulous' and 'Was'? I'd love to know what people were doing as kids when they were supposed to be in English class.

No. Fun. Allowed.

One has to question whether or not "cher" is indeed posting from said iPad. For you see, when touch typing on such a device there is a clever little auto correction that will automatically change ipad to iPad, without the need to retype anything.

no
fun
allowed

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there

No. Fun. Allowed.

To be fair, Cher has become increasingly batshit crazy in her old age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom