• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avixph

YipDE.jpg

Friend and I brought a keg home between our bikes once balancing on a skateboard.

I had one bagged crate hanging off each handle. All well in good until I tried to turn a corner and the bag got wrapped into the wheel and I went over the fucking handlebars. Lesson, do not cycle drunk.

NinjaBoiX

I had one bagged crate hanging off each handle. All well in good until I tried to turn a corner and the bag got wrapped into the wheel and I went over the fucking handlebars. Lesson, do not cycle drunk.
I was riding my bike to a pals once with a plastic bag full of N64 carts hanging from the handlebars. As I crossed a road, the bag ripped, and the carts got scattered everywhere. About 4 cars ran over them.

But they all worked, and weren't even that scratched.

Nintendo products used to be built like tanks!

I was riding my bike to a pals once with a plastic bag full of N64 carts hanging from the handlebars. As I crossed a road, the bag ripped, and the carts got scattered everywhere. About 4 cars ran over them.

You stupid motherfucker

But they all worked, and weren't even that scratched.

Nintendo products used to be built like tanks!

A happy ending! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom