• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeppu

You wear a feathered fedora?

That's totally cool.

*closes blinds*

IdCT9Hr.jpg

Rubius

story could not be more fake, don't feel sorry.

How is it fake? Of course there is some guys who do not want to admit they like anime. Its like having that teddy bear when you are a grown man. You hide it, but you still love it. The guy is ashamed to be a anime lover because its for little kids and he's suppose to be a tough guy.
Hell, my group of grown up nerds act like that every day. They act like they are not nerdy to the point of denying it, and yet when sun comes down, we play board games and video games or they speak about LoL and how they dont like a skin for a character for hours while drinking beers in a spa.
Yeah. Stuff like that happen.
ZD5XDzS.jpg

How does this make you laugh? What's wrong with you?

Meh, I find that kind of funny. But really, stopping on the middle of the road to do that is not the best . Not only he did not have his flashers on, but he go on the other way to do his thing.
Really?

Avixph

How is it fake? Of course there is some guys who do not want to admit they like anime. Its like having that teddy bear when you are a grown man. You hide it, but you still love it. The guy is ashamed to be a anime lover because its for little kids and he's suppose to be a tough guy.
Hell, my group of grown up nerds act like that every day. They act like they are not nerdy to the point of denying it, and yet when sun comes down, we play board games and video games or they speak about LoL and how they dont like a skin for a character for hours while drinking beers in a spa.
Yeah. Stuff like that happen.
ZD5XDzS.jpg

Meh, I find that kind of funny. But really, stopping on the middle of the road to do that is not the best . Not only he did not have his flashers on, but he go on the other way to do his thing.
Really?
Why is that girl scared of that dude?

TCRS

Banned
the cherry pic is harmless but wtf at spink. delete that shit or take it to a creepy/disgusting pic thread.

new page thank god

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
How is it fake? Of course there is some guys who do not want to admit they like anime. Its like having that teddy bear when you are a grown man. You hide it, but you still love it. The guy is ashamed to be a anime lover because its for little kids and he's suppose to be a tough guy. ?

Its a greentext 4chan story with N-Bombs and Ni No Kuni. It's made up for lolz on /v/. Come on, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom