• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguirre

rrxAYNV.jpg

tafer! i... im shocked by this :( i thought you of all people would be saddened.. .....

Terra

No, no shame about the quoting. People need to know that that shit wasn't funny. The finger imagines aren't funny either.

The shame part was not intended for the original poster. He cleaned up what he could.

I think there is a big, big difference between a cherry in the hand and people getting hurt in an accident.
But hey...that's just me.

Now...on with the laughs.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Hey now, no complaining remember! Everything is hilarious and good in the world :) Haha gore and people getting crushed by cars! LE LOL XD XD XD

I will complain as much as I fucking like, this aint fucking 4chan, that shits legit fucking gross and i'm pretty angry its got in this thread i love.

50 ppp rationality > 100 ppp wannabe master race

More content, more funnies, easier to keep track,less needless clicking.

It IS the master race. It's okay, I understand you might be feeling a little confused right now, but I forgive you - it happens to the best of us.

Rubbish King

qOWhO.jpg

Did you seriously not recognize my sarcasm even after I posted 'le lol', or am I now not recognizing yours?

I did, that doesnt stop me being disgusted, seriously, im cringing so bad, ive seen a lot worse but im pretty horrified right now, i dont even give a shit if people think its wimpish, i hate that shit

Holden

Übermatik;47722115 said:
More content, more funnies, easier to keep track,less needless clicking.

It IS the master race. It's okay, I understand you might be feeling a little confused right now, but I forgive you - it happens to the best of us.

wtf, if you wanna load more shit for no fucking reason then choose 100ppp (especially in the laugh thread)

if your not retarded you choose 50ppp

I did, that doesnt stop me being disgusted, seriously, im cringing so bad, ive seen a lot worse but im pretty horrified right now, i dont even give a shit if people think its wimpish, i hate that shit

Which post we talking about? The car gif or the cherry hand?

wtf, if you wanna load more shit for no fucking reason then choose 100ppp

if your not retarded you choose 50ppp

Oh yeah, load all that shit you're gonna load on the next page anyway... of course there's a fucking reason.

Rubbish King

Übermatik;47722276 said:
Which post we talking about? The car gif or the cherry hand?

the hollow fingers one! But they're all horrible, there aint no place for gore here, i simply do not see how somebody would find that funny.

Holden

Übermatik;47722276 said:
Oh yeah, load all that shit you're gonna load on the next page anyway... of course there's a fucking reason.

no cause i'm already on the last page. why would i load 50 more post for no reason.

I like my shit organised!

the hollow fingers one! But they're all horrible, there aint no place for gore here, i simply do not see how somebody would find that funny.

Ahhh right, you know it's fake right?

no cause i'm already on the last page. why would i load 50 more post for no reason.

I like my shit organised!

I'm on the last page too? I get what you're saying, I'm loading things I've already seen, but you have to click next page when I'm still here looking at the new content. Plus, it makes quotes and references way easier to follow.

Servbot24

Banned
Darn, I always miss the outrage-inducing images before they're taken down. :(

Though I've seen the hollow fingers one before and even if fake, yeah it's pretty nasty. :(

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
A 6 foot tall black man full of tattoo and bling and want to be harry potter? I mean he's probably the best bro ever. But the comic seem to be done by the white girl in the comic.

I think she is supposed to be Asian (Based on the character at the end of the comic).

tumblr_m3fxeeQVt21qbbzcq.jpg

tumblr_mi83podqBL1r5uz53o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mi859yfs9r1rir0h2o1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom