• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cipherr

behold....!! o.o

tumblr_mjj4mqUyjM1qf0u3po1_250.gif

a perfectly executed 3-point-turn under immense pressure!!

my dumb butt would probably flee the vehicle lol XD

That is ridiculous. But not the turn, but the fact that the landslide/flood has a freaking HOUSE in it, and the driver didn't notice it until the water was damn near right on top of him. He should have seen that coming BLOCKS away.

It makes for a crazy GIF, but truthfully, that driver shouldn't have even entered the frame, he should have saw that coming over the horizon and U-turned long before that point.

Umm....the landscape only appears flat in that frame of shot. There could have been hills, buildings, other things in the way. Plus, you see how fast the water is moving?

Syroc

Tarsier Studios
Umm....the landscape only appears flat in that frame of shot. There could have been hills, buildings, other things in the way. Plus, you see how fast the water is moving?

There were buildings in the way.
Slightly longer version with bigger field of view can be found here: Link (Right at the end)

It's sped up CCTV footage from the 2011 tsunami in Japan.

Rubius

tumblr_mk4fukQsUo1r3gb3zo1_250.gif
tumblr_mk4fukQsUo1r3gb3zo2_250.gif

he took the cup out of restaurant

I dont like parents who make believe to kids that everything will send them to jail.
You insulted somebody? Jail.
You stole a balloon? Jail.
I have a friend who was educated like that and he's scared of everything in life. And I'm pretty sure that it turn people into criminal too much.
"Dude, I just stole a cup, fuck that, its a life sentence. Might as well try to silence the bitch and start dealing drug."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom