• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E5bbEJJ.gif

Gui_PT

I dont like parents who make believe to kids that everything will send them to jail.
You insulted somebody? Jail.
You stole a balloon? Jail.
I have a friend who was educated like that and he's scared of everything in life. And I'm pretty sure that it turn people into criminal too much.
"Dude, I just stole a cup, fuck that, its a life sentence. Might as well try to silence the bitch and start dealing drug."

DWmOFLc.gif

Rubius

That guy was at E3 last year and boy was he an unfriendly prick.

Yeah, he says that he's a sociopath, but he was crying for a girlfriend, which he did. So I think he's just a prick. Still does cool videos.
Hate the player, not the game.
waaaa that sucks :( he seems cool in the videos too! maybe file that experience under "never meet your heroes"

Oh I'm sure he's cool with his friend, but he got fired from thatguywiththeglasses because he made too many rape joke toward a girl, got drunk and started to insult his fans. I think he went to see a psychologue after that and got declared bipolar B. Where Bipolar of type A have High and Downs, Bipolar of type B have Downs and low highs. So the Highs never compensate for the downs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom