• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedi2016

I didn't get the CAD hate until I started being exposed to it and realised, wait, he really doesn't know how to frame a joke huh.

I mean, there's an actual joke in here, but even without a wall of text the art and 'punchline' still mostly fail to draw the humour out of it.
There's a comparison out there somewhere of CAD vs Penny Arcade, both did the same joke in different ways. One of them was funny. The other was not.

nvm, it's right here on GAF.

TCRS

Banned
96d.jpg

Retro

There's a comparison out there somewhere of CAD vs Penny Arcade, both did the same joke in different ways. One of them was funny. The other was not.

I don't see a date on that miscarriage of a comic, but in addition to being notoriously unfunny, Buckley is also notoriously late with jokes, making references or entire comics about games months after they stopped being relevant. He's like the guy who's still making "The cake is a lie" jokes even though it's 2013.

I didn't get the CAD hate until I started being exposed to it and realised, wait, he really doesn't know how to frame a joke huh.

I mean, there's an actual joke in here, but even without a wall of text the art and 'punchline' still mostly fail to draw the humour out of it.
I understand what you mean after reading the bellow post.

The Penny Arcade was vastly superior.

W5n4Ptr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom