• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCRS

Banned
tumblr_mkhca7zyMd1qiuiebo1_500.jpg

Retro

What's up with all the shitty dog jokes recently?

They usually leave me howling, don't be so ruff on other people's sense of humor or try to muzzle the discussion. Also, while I believe their bark is worse than their bite, I would wag er that the moderators don't take too kindly to people hounding others about what they post. Would hate to see them unleash their powers at you, so you might want to flea, or at least cur tail your current line of bitching.

Okay, find the dog puns.

Demy

They usually leave me howling, don't be so ruff on other people's sense of humor or try to muzzle the discussion. Also, while I believe their bark is worse than their bite, I would wag er that the moderators don't take too kindly to people hounding others about what they post. Would hate to see them unleash their powers at you, so you might want to flea, or at least cur tail your current line of bitching.

Okay, find the dog puns.

8/10

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?

Jokes like this are not funny. I just picture some poor loser with no friends drawing it and being all "hahaha this is funny lol being socially awkward and not enjoying the company of other people"
Shit's pathetic yo!

Stet

Banned
Jokes like this are not funny. I just picture some poor loser with no friends drawing it and being all "hahaha this is funny lol being socially awkward and not enjoying the company of other people"
Shit's pathetic yo!

it's funny because you say it's pathetic but I don't think it's meant to be funny and I want to help that person.

tumblr_mkhv3xcvaz1qkcj88o1_1280.jpg

p.s. hi night time pics gaf.

Shit's pathetic yo!
Funny, I don't see that at all. To me, these kind of pictures are drawn in the same mindset as those fake nerd photos, where some girl in lense-less glasses and a scarf pulls a face and points to "nerd" written on her t-shirt.

Poor losers don't get invited to parties to be social awkward at them in the first place.

Sneds

Shit's pathetic yo!

Funny, I don't see that at all. To me, these kind of pictures are drawn in the same mindset as those fake nerd photos, where some girl in lense-less glasses and a scarf pulls a face and points to "nerd" written on her t-shirt.

Poor losers don't get invited to parties to be social awkward at them in the first place.

I know people who really enjoy the company of their friends in small doses but don't enjoy parties because they can feel stressed out by the number of people. So the comic reminded me of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom