• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gui_PT

http://i.imgur.com/3lqKyna.jpg

shepard-waaaathkfx6.gif

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
I usually don't like Whomp! too much but damn
2012-12-10-Dating-Simian.jpg

lol

Those obnoxious r/atheism pics are easy to make because all you've got to do is think of a super dumb quote and plaster it over a picture of a fat guy in a fedora or something similarly loser-esque. There's one that goes around a lot where the quote starts with something like "in this moment I am euphoric not because...", the same quote on like three different pictures of three different people. I'm not even convinced the original was anything other than a joke to begin with.

Avixph

Those obnoxious r/atheism pics are easy to make because all you've got to do is think of a super dumb quote and plaster it over a picture of a fat guy in a fedora or something similarly loser-esque. There's one that goes around a lot where the quote starts with something like "in this moment I am euphoric not because...", the same quote on like three different pictures of three different people. I'm not even convinced the original was anything other than a joke to begin with.

Why do you have to ruin the fun?

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate

so?

tafer

Every time they get posted someone says something like "this can't be real!" or "I hope this is a joke." I'm suggesting that they probably aren't real. Reminds me of those "baby caught me sleeping" pics.

Yeah... you should visit /r/atheism if you believe that some of those quotes are fake.

sans_pants

avec_pénis
I think I've read a paper about some conservative places in the US where you might have trouble if you're gay, but not as much as if people learn that you're atheist.

Don't know how true that is... (but the statement is dumb anyway)

there was a poll a few years ago and atheists were more distrusted than rapists in america

zPIDkll.jpg

I'm quite drunk and english is not my first language, isn't this controversial?
VIHsixX.jpg

Seems quite in line with my experience as a Spanish. In Spain people sometimes laugh at the fact that I buy my music, movies or games. It's sad and getting even worse with the crisis and all.

I'm quite drunk and english is not my first language, isn't this controversial?
VIHsixX.jpg

No.

Spain visits the most illegal download sites, Italy visits the least amount of legal download sites, neither of which implies the opposite it true. Meaning that just because Spain visits the most illegal sites doesn't mean that they must therefore visit the least amount of legal sites. And just because Italy visits the least amount of legal sites doesn't mean they have to visit the most amount of illegal sites, Italians must just not like music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom