• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
55jA2i5l.png
Haha! This guy is great.

hym

Banned
UAE guys are the closest thing we got to Ferengi.

Nonono “The Ferengi Alliance operates on a strictly patriarchal society in which women are forbidden to wear clothing or leave the home, and can absolutely never make profit.”

Dress code is pretty much the opposite but I guess the rest checks out.

Nonono “The Ferengi Alliance operates on a strictly patriarchal society in which women are forbidden to wear clothing or leave the home, and can absolutely never make profit.”

Dress code is pretty much the opposite but I guess the rest checks out.

Please. By the end of DS9, women were permitted to dress how they wanted in the Ferengi Alliance. So, Ferenginar is actually a bit more progressive than the UAE, if you think about it.

hym

Banned
Please. By the end of DS9, women were permitted to dress how they wanted in the Ferengi Alliance. So, Ferenginar is actually a bit more progressive than the UAE, if you think about it.

I'm ashamed to admit Deep Space 9 is the only Star Trek series I didn't finish, I think I gave up around season 3. It just lacked the Trek bit.

OUpGQGl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom