• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melchiah

Poland - Smok

lol

Brofist.

EDIT:
I live in a Inuit village. One word is one sentence too.
But they have a pretty cool looking dialect writing
inuit_syl.gif

udhr_inuktitut.gif

"Inuluktaat inuulisaannguqput nangminiirungnasimaqaqɬutik ajjigiingmiglu ilitarijaujjutsiaqaqɬutiglu pijungnautitauqaqɬutik. Isumaksaqsiurungnatsiarnirmik inuutsiarutigijarlu piliqtungauttut, asianngurnullu iliurnirviqatigiittaruksariaqaraluaqput qatanngutigiiqqatigiittut anirniqsaarni.
(Titiqqaqsimajuq 1 Kitutuinnat pijungnautit silarjuarmiuqatigiinnut nalunaiqsiutit)"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFnq1XSAAmo
Fun fact, in Dead Space 3, the aliens use a phonetic language like the inuits do. They even mention it in a log.

o_O

Rubius

And if Merope Gaunt had an abortion there would be no Voldemort.

Yeah, without Harry Potter, Voldemort would have been still alive and not trapped inside Harry Potter, and would have died when the wizard killed him. Without Harry Potter, Dumbledore and hundreds of other wizards would have lived.

This image is like an ancient book, passed from person to person over the millennia. Just look at all those artifacts of the text. Imagine the life of the people downloading the image, resizing and saving it, sharing it, someone else saves it as a gif or something, uploads it and so on.

btw. who thinks like that? I'm just overwhelmed by my backlog. My analogy would be a woman that tries to wear all her clothes at once.

edit: /pic

ImFGxDB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom