• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.O.O.

Can't remember if repost

cute-animals-sloth-giving-flower-woman-animated-gif-pics.gif

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
4chan I think. moot opened a new sub s4s (shit 4chan says) as an April joke and started with check your privilege threads. It's a permanent board now and is like /b/ was a couple of years ago (when it was good and not full of shitty teenagers). I'm still not entirely sure what it means, but yeah if I had to guess I would say it comes from 4chan.

/b/ was never good, homeslice.

coincidenceornot.jpg

Reminds me of when I went to the cinema to watch Lincoln, the guy selling the popcorn started to tell me about these sorts of conspiracies. He basically read that list and then said 'although I don't think they'll go into any of that in the film'. He was mental.

4chan I think. moot opened a new sub s4s (shit 4chan says) as an April joke and started with check your privilege threads. It's a permanent board now and is like /b/ was a couple of years ago (when it was good and not full of shitty teenagers). I'm still not entirely sure what it means, but yeah if I had to guess I would say it comes from 4chan.

4chan has been making fun of/raging out at privilege checking for a while. So much so that it has been it's own self parody for quite some time. The /s4s/ board was just another step in that direction as a joke.

Better stick this one in quotes since its a bit too big for even humor's sake.

Sajjaja

4chan has been making fun of/raging out at privilege checking for a while. So much so that it has been it's own self parody for quite some time. The /s4s/ board was just another step in that direction as a joke.

Better stick this one in quotes since its a bit too big for even humor's sake.

lolol brilliant.

Can someone explain to me this "privilege," thing? I've only seen it recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom