• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I4J9GgC.gif

Aww, I was hoping for a Bish level lawnmower quote.

tNJHTNA.jpg

ahahaha. yeah they really stood out. I loved the guy on the far right just nodding and smiling in a mischievous "you all know what's up" manner, I also wondered if the guy in the middle was wearing shoulder pads

they look like some weird boyband here

In the super-top-secret mod IRC channel we were all mocking their bad posture and nervousness. I mean, it's not even clear why they needed 4 people on stage, one of them spoke, for about 5 seconds.

uhh did a bunch of posts just disappear from this thread or what

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt53bc823Y1qg0145o1_400.png[img][/QUOTE]

Yes, and two people got banned.

[quote="trab pu kcip, post: 48004906"]you betrayed germanGAF with..someone else? ;_;[/QUOTE]

Well Fritz didn't set up the chat so I had to do something while GAF was constantly having server errors!

The only one I noticed is missing was telling the mods how to do their jobs. I'm pretty sure they don't take kindly to that. Not sure if the offending party was one of the ones banned.
I saw a post written by Aguirre saying that she was a she and didn't care what others thought. Aguirre wanted everyone to be friends. That post was removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom