• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lingiii

Banned
No, it's you.

tumblr_meyazeXxJN1rh8sxyo1_500.gif

Aguirre

I don’t know who you are or what you did with Green Scar, but I will kill you.

im afraid someone else i know will change their name and avatar and totally disappear. im not nearly observant enough to notice things like that, i go by avatar then by username. ~_~

mrplaid

Is that a landing strip in the next-to-last pic?

Someone has planned for everything... except zombies with planes!

That island (technically an atoll) is Anuanuraro. It's an uninhabited island that used to belong to French Polynesia. The building you see is part of an airstrip that was built in 1982 by the island's owner, a tahitian pearl trader. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anuanuraro).
http://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/18v60a/because_fuck_people/

This usless information was brought to you by Reddit and Wikipedia.

Clydefrog

blueboylgv7qrw.jpg

Do you know what this famous painting is called? Blue Boy. Is the boy blue? No, he is not. He is a white boy but he is wearing blue clothes which could be why the painting is called Blue Boy.

image.php

Do you know what this terrible avatar is? It’s yours. Is the dog blue? No, it is not. It is a brown dog but it is wearing blue clothes which could be why I called the avatar a blue dog.

Ferrio

Banned
Man the mix of emotions that'd go through my head if I pulled down some girls pants and saw that. Probably a health dose of apprehension and "SCORE!"

Avixph

blueboylgv7qrw.jpg

Do you know what this famous painting is called? Blue Boy. Is the boy blue? No, he is not. He is a white boy but he is wearing blue clothes which could be why the painting is called Blue Boy.

image.php

Do you know what this terrible avatar is? It’s yours. Is the dog blue? No, it is not. It is a brown dog but it is wearing blue clothes which could be why I called the avatar a blue dog.
Why are you so mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom