• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW THREAD!!!

iQEaxlE.gif

yKKRyhn.gif

soooo-smooth-o.gif

Clydefrog

Might as well throw mine in.

I'm standing outside a club with a ridiculously long line. Hot girls are being let in ahead of the line though. Two beautiful girls approach the bouncer and get okayed to come in ahead of the line, they had walked by me and gave me a look earlier but I didn't think anything of it, wrapped up in my own little world. They give the bouncer the one second finger gesture and look in my direction. Still don't think anything of it. They hurry down towards me and in broken english (this was in Argentina) ask me if I want to go inside with them. I'm thinking about whether an ocelot and a monkey would get along as pets and before I can process what they are saying I shake my head and say no thank you. They look at me like I've lost my fucking mind and ask again. Between the broken english and my insane daydreaming I still don't register anything and say no thank you again. They regard me as one would a man with a dick growing out of his face.
They go inside, my brain processes their request, I jump in front of a bus in shame.

Two hours later a girl from the US notices my jersey and starts up a conversation inside the club. We talk for a few minutes, then we go silent, she's standing in front of me with that expectant look but I'm still thinking about my idiotic fuck up from earlier in the night and I'm not really in the moment. After about 15 seconds of her standing in front of me looking me dead in the eye, she rolls her eyes and walks away.
Realize she was waiting for me to ask her to dance, go find another bus to jump in front of.

Once is understandable, but twice in one night gave me a permanent mark on my record for clueless stupidity preventing sexual engagement.

Hahaha! You make me feel better.

I just hope there were plenty of buses around

edit: I was in my car driving to the store today and I started randomly saying "awww yiss"

thanks, thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom