• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJRB

Gold Member
z9jmEeo.gif

This isn't actually funny, I thought this was just really nicely made (and it, you know, uses MMD for what it's supposed to be used for lol)

This one is as insane as it looks though, mildly NSFW

(Click on gifs for links)

What is this shit and what is it doing here?

doge >>>>>> stupid people getting hurt.gifs >>>>>>>>>>>> pokemon humor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> those things

aravuus

doge >>>>>> stupid people getting hurt.gifs >>>>>>>>>>>> pokemon humor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> those things

Fo sho

There is something about those MMD animations that just annoy the hell out of me

Mesoian

What's going on there and how can I get equally high?

RMPdf6E.jpg

Looks like Helium. Took in too much with no oxygen resulting in mild asphyxiation and she passed out.

Aside: I love corsets, I really do. I'm torn because it's basically a garment who's sole purpose is to artificially boost elements of women into fantastical states for men. They are a sexist garment, by definition.

But I like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom