• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mwg0ukUwNG1qb5gkjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mwg0ukUwNG1qb5gkjo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mwg0ukUwNG1qb5gkjo3_500.jpg

tumblr_mwg0ukUwNG1qb5gkjo5_500.jpg

tumblr_mwg0ukUwNG1qb5gkjo6_500.jpg

NinjaBoiX

Oh yea, that's probably it. Was thinking of the way some cameras take photos, left from right with a very slight delay, so what happens in the right side of the picture is actually a bit later than what's happening on the left side
This is how déjà vu works apparently. (I think I've remembered this theory correctly):

Your brain is in two halves, and sometimes one half of the brain will process a given stimulus a split-second before the other, effectively seeing it twice. Your brain then gets confused decoding the anomaly and makes you think you actually saw the same two instances at much greater intervals, giving you the illusion that you've experienced it before, you're just not sure when.

Clydefrog

This is how déjà vu works apparently. (I think I've remembered this theory correctly):

Your brain is in two halves, and sometimes one half of the brain will process a given stimulus a split-second before the other, effectively seeing it twice. Your brain then gets confused decoding the anomaly and makes you think you actually saw the same two instances at much greater intervals, giving you the illusion that you've experienced it before, you're just not sure when.

gifs_20pnbow.gif

NinjaBoiX

SsF628i.gif

you act like that would be a problem for me?

i mean... yes, yes that would be a problem for me. yes, it would. yeah.
She'd have to chop up her food real small, maybe eat peas one at a time. Imagine a dinner date with her? You'd be there all night.

You haven't really thought this through have you Clyde, just thinking with your tiny skinny penis again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom